It's Just A Dance

Description: Natasha and Wanda have been flirting with each other for fun, but when their gym teacher pairs them up, their feelings are exposed.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 873

———————————————————

Wanda P.O.V

Although I never thought this would happen, there I was begging my teacher to let me dance with Carol instead of Natasha.

"Come on! Wanda don't make me mad at you. Go!" He yelled at me.

"Fine." I say mad.

"Who knew you would be the lucky one to dance with their crush." Carol whispered in my ear.

"She's not my crush." I say, she rolls her eyes but doesn't say anything.

The thing is, the school year just started, meaning I've known Natasha for about 3 weeks.

Because we've become friends in such small time, people keep saying we like each other.

I definitely care about her, and she's really pretty too. I just don't think I like her.

"Pair up, we're going to dance now." The teacher said.

I grabbed Natasha by her hand and we walked the furthest away from our teacher.

"Do you know the dance?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah." I say not even looking her in the eyes.

The music stars and everyone starts dancing. With one arm we're holding hands, my spare arm is on her shoulder and hers is on my waist.

I'm rocking my hips the way the teacher instructed, when all of a sudden he stopped the music.

"The new part of the choreography comes in here." He said showing us the moves.

The class quickly learnt the new part and we got on with dancing again.

"You know? When you dance you look people in the face." Natasha said breaking the silence.

"Right sorry." I said before looking back at her.

"What's up with you? You're acting all weird." Natasha said.

"Nothing, it's just kind of weird dancing with you." I say.

"Why? It's just a dance." She said right before twirling me around.

"No, I know that. It's just weird because it's you." I said awkwardly.

"Why? Because I like you?" Natasha asked.

"What?" I said. I grabbed her arms and made her stop dancing.

"Are we pretending you don't know I like you?" Natasha said clearly as confused as I was.

Luckily the teacher ended the class there, and I could run off without having to deal with Natasha.

*
"Is she still there?" I asked Carol as I hid behind her at lunch.

"No, she's gone." Carol said. I stood up and took a seat next to her.

"Good." I say content with myself.

"It's been a month already Wanda. Stop overreacting. Now finish eating quick or we're going to be late for class." Carol told me. I quickly nodded before starting to eat quicker.

*
"Why have you been avoiding me?" I heard someone ask.

I was at my locker, and it was the end of the day so I was hoping I wasn't going to run into her.

"I'm not avoiding you." I said not looking at her.

"Yes, you are you won't even look at me. Did I do something wrong?" Natasha asked clearly upset.

"You didn't do anything. I just needed some time." I said trying to invent a excuse.

"Why don't you have the damn courage to say you don't like me back!" Natasha yelled back at me.

"Because that's not true!" I yelled back at the same time I closed my locker.

Once I realized what I said I quickly walked out but not fast enough since Natasha reached me quickly.

"What do you mean? Do you like me too?" She asked.

We were both standing in front of the school doors, both of us confused and upset.

"I don't know. I've never known what it's like to like someone." I said honestly.

"Well, when we're together what do you feel?" Natasha asked.

"I feel like you're the only one in the room, I can just think about you and my heart will skip a beat, every room lights up when you're there." I said slowly. She slowly nodded and blushed at every compliment I gave her.

"Wanda, I won't pressure you to do anything, and I can't tell you what you feel. So why don't we go on a date, no matter where and when, and maybe you'll have a better image of your feelings." Natasha said.

Simply the way she talked about it seemed nice so I nodded in agreement.

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow then." Natasha said before kissing me on the cheek. She smiled to me before getting in her car and leaving.

I stood there in the middle of the school parking lot simply thinking, I definitely know now what my feelings are.

———————————————————

Hey! It's the author here! I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for this horrible chapter! I started writing this a couple days ago but I spent these past few days studying for a test I had today!

I wrote this really fast today, so I'm sorry if it has any grammar issues and that it basically sucks.

I'm working on the next one shot that I'm actually very excited about so stay tuned for that!

I love you all so much! Thank you for your support once again!