New Kind of Love

Description: Different times Wanda's new girlfriend, Natasha, acts in a completely different way from what she expects.

Warnings: Fluff, Toxic Past Relationship

Words: 2790
-------------------

Third Person P.O.V

1.

"Hey Nat? I'm so sorry, but could I maybe borrow your phone? You can say no if you want, it's not a big deal. Mine ran out of battery... again it's not a big deal and it would be just for a second..." Wanda's voice gets quieter and quieter.

She doesn't want to pressure Natasha, but it kind of is a big deal, she was texting Carol and she needs to make sure everything's set.

Wanda and Natasha have been dating for only 3 months and they had a 7 month long flirting stage before that, just for Wanda to make sure it was right for them to date. And even though all that time has passed, Carol still gets worried if she doesn't get a checking in text from Wanda every few hours.

"Yeah, sure." Natasha doesn't even look up from her laptop, patting around the sofa and handing Wanda her phone.

"Thanks." Wanda taps at the phone but she needs a passcode. "Sorry, I um- I need your password."

"Oh that's right." Natasha smiled, finally looking up. "My bad. It's 134340." She says leaning into Wanda, slowly typing the numbers. Wanda had looked away but clearly it had no use with Natasha saying the numbers out loud.

"Oh."

"There you go, now you know the password! For whenever you want to use my phone again." The blonde says, Wanda staring down at the home screen of Natasha's phone. Then she looks back up to the blonde, who meets her gaze with a soft smile.

"Wait, you're giving me you're password?" Wanda asked flabbergasted. "Why?" And Natasha blinks up at her a couple of times.

"Well, it's more convenient like this isn't it? That way you don't have to ask every time." Natasha responds.

"You're not afraid I'll snoop around your phone?" Wanda asks and Natasha tilts her head like a confused puppy.

"Snoop? I didn't really think about that." Natasha confesses.

Wanda's lips turn in a smile, her chest warm. She didn't think Natasha trusted her so early on into their relationship.

"You can snoop around all you want, babe. I have nothing to hide anyway." She says, turning to her laptop and beginning her work again.

All while Wanda looks shocked. She's never been in a relationship where her partner lets her use their phone.

"Oh!" Natasha suddenly gasps. "Don't look at my photos though."

The smile on Wanda's face falters a bit, but she simply nods as her stomach sinks like a rock.

Of course, Natasha deserves privacy. It's not like Wanda was going to grab her phone and go through it, looking at her pictures without permission. Who cares? Wanda tries to silence the voice in her mind that is screaming, red flag.

"Okay."

Suddenly, Natasha let's out a loud groan, and Wanda watches confused as her girlfriend covers her face with her hands.

"It's nothing weird, there's an album." Natasha mutters into her palms. "It's of us. You can look, it's just embarrassing."

Wanda opens the gallery app and is greeted by an album. She flips through the 875 pictures, selfies she's sent, pictures of the both of them, even pictures she didn't know had been taken.