Tattoo

Description: Natasha accompanied Wanda to the tattoo place. While there, something is implied and Natasha has the need to correct it without knowing the complete truth.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 958

-------------------

Third Person P.O.V

"Please, it would mean the world to me." Wanda begged.

"Fine. I hope you don't regret this." Natasha said as they entered the shop.

Wanda had been asking Natasha to accompany her when she went to get her first tattoo. Natasha and Wanda were childhood best friends so she had to agree. One thing many people thought was that they were dating, when in fact Natasha was gay, and Wanda claimed to be straight, Natasha had her doubts about Wanda.

"Hello, my name is Wanda Maximoff, I have a tattoo appointment today." Wanda said as they walked up to the tattoo artist.

"Okay, could you come with me?" He said walking up to the counter to get all the information needed.

*

Wanda had decided to get a small wolf on her ribs, since it was Pietros favorite animal. She was halfway through but hadn't stopped squirming and it was being difficult for the tattoo artist.

"Wanda, stay still." Natasha said while sat next to her looking at the tattoo.

"It hurts." She whispered.

Natasha stood up and grabbed her hand so she could squeeze it as hard as she wanted. She was now, almost finished and they were still holding hands, Wanda squeezing it as if there's no hope if life tomorrow.

"Have you noticed that Steve might be the most dramatic out of all of us? I know Tony is the drama queen but I think there's a king in town." Natasha said. Natasha had been speaking of random things she could think about to keep Wanda's mind out of it.

"I have noticed that." Wanda said surprised at Natasha's statement.

Natasha was quiet for a bit, trying to find something new to talk about, when she noticed the small glances the tattoo artist, who she later found out was called Eric, kept giving her.

Natasha was completely confused with the unwanted attention from Eric, so she followed his gaze. She glanced down and saw the rainbow bracelet she had from one of the pride parades she had gone to. Then she realized. She had a pride bracelet on, was stroking Wanda's arm since the beginning, was holding her hand and it finally clicked. Eric thought they were together.

"So, are you guys close?" He asked in the most monotone voice.

Although her wish was to die right in the spot, she couldn't. She was freaking out inside, because yes she was gay but she was only being a good friend. Natasha looked down and noticed that Wanda was completely oblivious to the meaning behind the question.

"Of course we're close. That's why I asked her to come." Wanda said giving Natasha a big smile.

Eric is sat there finishing everything off, with a big smile on his face too. He thinks he's right, but Natasha has no intentions of denying it. How would she even way? Stop holding Wanda's hand? Leaving entirely? No, she needs to act completely normal and pretend she has no idea what he's talking about.

"That's cool bro. Great for you." He said directing it to Wanda, who is still completely oblivious.

"Thanks, I was wondering if I could get a glass of water though." Wanda asked. He nodded and went off to get some water.

Natasha took this chance and removed her hand from Wanda's grasp, and thankfully Wanda didn't even notice. He comes back with some water, and Wanda takes a sip before handing it to Natasha. She lays back down and he continues the tattoo. Natasha kept holding the water awkwardly because she had no place to put it down.

"Drink some Nat." Wanda basically ordered. Natasha takes a sip when her brain finally catches up with her. She had been holding Wanda's hand, stroking her arm and talking fondly and now she was there drinking her water.

The tattoo was finally done, so they went to get everything paid up. Eric is still giving Wanda and Natasha glances every now and then.

"I'm getting my first tattoo in September." Natasha said, since they were talking about different types of tattoos and their artists.

"Really? What you getting?" He asked.

"A moon." Natasha said.

"Yeah, and I'm going to go hold her hand for that one." Wanda mentioned giggling with her statement.

"I sure hope so." Eric said sending her a smile. Natasha was profusely sweating and surprised that Wanda still hadn't catched on.

After they were done, Natasha and Wanda were walking for awhile when Natasha finally had the guts to talk about what had happend.

"Did you notice that the tattoo artist thought we were a couple?" Natasha questioned.

"I noticed. I saw the way he looked at your bracelet and then at us." Wanda said unfazed.

"Oh. Why didn't you correct him?" Natasha asked now confused.

"No need to." Wanda said before running off having Natasha chase her down the street.

They were running for awhile before Natasha finally got to her and made her stop.

"Are you gay?" Natasha askd now catching up.

"You were the last one to notice. How shitty is your gaydar?" Wanda said laughing.

"I had my doubts." Natasha said as she grabbed Wanda's face and placed a kiss on her soft lips.

-------------------

Hey! So, this chapter is one of my favorites and it was really fun to write. Sorry that its taking so long for me to publish the Legacies chapter. I haven't seen it yet so I'm doing my research to get everything right. It will be up soon! Thank you for the support! Love you!