Teasing

Description: Wanda finds out Natasha got hurt, and takes this to her advantage, as she spends the entire day teasing Natasha.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 663

———————————————————
Third Person P.O.V

Natasha was laying in bed reading a book when Wanda walked in with a smirk.

"How did you get hurt in such a simple mission?" Wanda said teasing Natasha.

"I didn't get hurt on the mission, I got hurt on the way back." Natasha said laughing.

"Yeah sure. Look, have you seen my sports bra?" Wanda asked.

"No, why do you need it anyway?" Natasha asked curious.

"I need to go workout." Wanda said confused.

"You're going to workout? But I'm your trainer. I can't train you today." Natasha said a bit more confused.

"I know. That's why I got another trainer for the week. She's only going to train me until you're better." Wanda said realizing Natasha was getting jealous.

"She?" Natasha said.

"Yes. Is Natasha Romanoff jealous?" Wanda asked with a smirk.

"I just don't like the thought she's going to touch you in certain places." Natasha said.

"Don't worry. She won't." Wanda said giving Natasha a quick kiss before going downstairs to train.

*

After training and taking a quick shower, Wanda decided to take the day and tease Natasha. She loved it when Natasha got jealous so this was the perfect opportunity.

She got out of their bathroom with only a bra and underwear, she walked to the closet and stared at it choosing what to wear.

"Seriously? Why do you have to do that to me?" Natasha said.

"Right sorry." Wanda said. She picked out a tight red shirt and some black sweatpants.

"What are you guys going to do today?" Natasha said as she stared at Wanda's body.

"We're all going to watch a movie downstairs. Want to come with?" Wanda asked laying in bed next to Natasha.

"Sure."

"Okay, great! They're already downstairs, I'm just going to the bathroom and I'll meet you there." Wanda said. Natasha nodded before grabbing her clutches.

She walked to the living room and sat on the couch, between Steve and Thor.

A few people were in the kitchen grabbing some food to watch during the movie and Natasha patiently waited for them to turn the movie on. Everyone got back, and took their seats.

"Where am I going to sit?" Wanda asked. Although Natasha started making room for her someone else offered.

"You can sit here with me." Carol said. Wanda nodded and went to take a seat on the bean bag chair but ended up sitting on Carol instead.

The thing was, Wanda told Carol what she was doing to Natasha and Carol offered to help. Natasha simply looked at the two girls with jealousy written all over her face.

Although everyone was watching the movie, Natasha's eyes were always on Wanda and Carol.

*
Wanda is laying in bed on her phone, when Natasha walks in with a angry face.

"What was that?" Natasha asked.

"What?"

"Today. You spent the entire day weird, doing things you never do. For example sitting on Carol." Natasha said more relaxed than usual.

"I took the day to tease you, that's all. Don't you be jealous Nat. You know damn well you're my one and only." Wanda said laughing a bit.

"You got me real worried today. For a second, I thought you wanted to break up." Natasha said climbing up the bed and hugged Wanda's waist.

"I'm sorry I made you think that. What can I do to make it up for you?" Wanda asked.

"I think you know." Natasha said giggling.

"Nat, you're hurt." Wanda said with a surprised look on her face.

"I still have fingers." Natasha said with a smirk.

"Nat! Keep it pg in here." Wanda said laughing.

"When have we ever kept it pg?" Natasha said.

"Jesus Christ Nat." Wanda said laughing.

"Shh! Keep that for later." Natasha said as she stood up and hopped to the door to lock it.