Babies Pt3

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 1628

———————————————————

Third Person P.O.V

Wanda woke up with a big headache, and all the noise coming from the living room wasn't helping. She stood up and put on her robe before going to check it out.

"What did I tell you about making noise this early in the morning?" Wanda said as she scolded the little girl.

"I'm sorry mimi." Lucy said putting down her toys.

"Come on, I'm going to make you some breakfast." Wanda said as the 7 year old quickly stood up and took her hand.

Lucy took a seat at the table and watched as Wanda cooked them some food.

"Mimi, I have a question." Lucy said.

"Go on." Wanda said.

"Where is my daddy? When I was at Audrey's house yesterday I saw she had a daddy. Where's mine?" Lucy asked innocently. Wanda froze in place not knowing what to answer.

She had been avoiding talking about how Lucy had another mom, and how that mom had been missing for 7 years.

"Why do you ask baby?" Wanda said as she took a seat in front of Lucy.

"I want one too." Lucy said scared her mom was going to get mad.

"You are a bit different. You have me, and you have all your uncles and aunties, but you also have another mom." Wanda said hoping she wouldn't scare the kid.

"Where is she?" Lucy asked.

"She is on a working trip. She can't come home yet but one day she will, I promise you." Wanda said.

Wanda was glad Lucy didn't get scared with the fact she had two moms but she did feel bad for having to lie to her about Natasha.

The truth was, Wanda was the only one who still believed Natasha was alive. The avengers never actually said it out loud but they all had already accepted the fact that Natasha and Clint weren't coming back.

Wanda and Laura would hang out a lot, since they were the only ones that believed the two were still alive. Working in secret, the two would search and investigate everything and they wouldn't give up until they find them.

*
Lucy P.O.V

The sky was pink and had cotton candy clouds. The air smelled like roses and the unicorns danced with the mermaids.

"Lucy wake up it's time for school." Mimi yelled from her room.

I slowly got up before and looked around to see if I found any of the unicorns from my dream but I had no luck.

At the end of my bed there was a pink and purple shirt and some black pants. I got dressed before running to get some breakfast.

"Mimi are you coming to the school today? It's parents day, you can talk about your job and all the cool stuff you do." I said as I stuffed my mouth with cereal.

"Of course I'm coming. I have never missed a day, have I?" Mimi said with a big smile.

"I'll save you a seat." I said as I finished my chocolate milk.