Home

Description: Natasha has been giving clues that she wants to move in but Wanda doesn't realize.

Warnings: Fluff, Sensual Teasing

Words: 1016

-------------------

Third Person P.O.V

Wanda was super excited. Natasha had called and she would be home in a couple if minutes.

Natasha had been on an important mission for a bit over two weeks, and although they hated it when they were apart, they both knew how important their jobs were. The team had gotten back earlier in the day, but had all gone back to the headquarters to do missions reports.

Wanda had cleaned the entire house and used her spare key to Natasha's apartment to get some clothes for the weekend. Natasha had an entire wardrobe of clothes but having more options would be best for their plans this weekend.

Hearing the door open, Wanda practically sprinted to the door. Seeing Natasha's huge smile as she put down her bags, Wanda wrapped her arms around her.

"I've missed you and your hugs." Natasha murmured.

"I know. I've missed you too. I hate sleeping without you. How was the mission." Wanda said releasing from the hug.

"It was a bad one. It didn't end well." Natasha said.

"I'm so sorry Nat."

"Thanks. I'm going to take a shower, maybe you could order some food?" Natasha suggested.

"I ordered pizza when you called, so you go take a shower and I'll change and then we can watch some movies."

Natasha came into the living room half an hour later, loose sweatpants and a friends t-shirt, her hair still wet from the shower. She looked Wanda up and down, a small smile growing on her face.

"That's my shirt." Natasha said. Wanda nodded and lifted the big shirt up. "And my shorts."

"I like wearing your stuff. I could go and put on a sexy number if you'd like?" Wanda suggested.

"Believe me, nothing is sexier than you wearing my clothes." Natasha said getting Wanda to giggle. She handed her a drink, hearing the door buzz.

Pizza. Natasha took both of the drinks and sat them down as Wanda got the food from the delivery boy.

"Okay, what do you want to watch?" Wanda asked taking a seat on the couch.

"Can I suggest watching you?" Natasha asked.

"You as in the show, or you as in me?" Wanda asked giggling.

"You, as in Wanda Maximoff." Natasha said laughing before stealing some more pizza.

"Shut up. Choose something." Wanda said spilling her drink everywhere from laughing.

"Fine. Is there any channel where I can watch you take off those clothes?" Natasha asked.

"Eat first, than we can think about that."

"Wait, actually?"

"Later Nat." Wanda said when she saw Natasha's eyes light up.

*

After eating and watching a couple of movies, the third movie was almost ending when Natasha started cleaning up. After being in the kitchen for awhile, Natasha dropped down next to Wanda.

"Can we cuddle now?" Natasha asked.

Wanda gave her a big smile before shifting in her place. She was laying flat on the couch, Natasha placed between her legs with her head on Wanda's chest. Wanda, not tired, kept stroking her hair. She was in love with her curly red hair and could play with it all day.

As she played with Natasha's hair she thought about their lives together. They had been dating for almost 3 years and they were in no rush. For the past couple of months, Natshaa has been acting weird and at first Wanda thought she was going to propose but she brushed that off after talking with Natasha about it being too early, so she was still confused as to what was happening.

After a few hours of cuddling on the couch, Natasha finally woke up, raising her head to look at Wanda.

"On Sunday I should go get some more clothes. I appreciate you for bringing me clothes for the weekend." Natasha pointed out.

"Yeah, okay. I'll come with you, besides we could then drop some of your old clothes off at the cleaners." Wanda said.

"Wanda?"

"Yeah?"

"Okay, listen. What if I didn't go home on Sunday to grab some clothes?" Natash asked.

"That's fine babe. We can just keep washing your clothes." Wanda said laughing a bit.

"No, that's not what I meant. What if I kept all of my clothes here?" She said, her cheeks growing red.

"What about all your other stuff?" Wanda asked sitting up.

"What if my stuff was here too. And you didn't have a spare key to my apartment because I didn't live there anymore." Natasha said with a huge smile on her face.

"And that I stopped being an idiot and realize that you're asking to move in?" Wanda said face palming herself trying to hold in her laughter.

"Yes, that too."

"That, miss Romanoff, is the best idea you've had all year." Wanda said pulling her into a kiss.

"Why thank you ma'am." Natasha said.

"Oh wow! Think of the endless supply I'll have of girlfriend shirts. I'll never have to buy pyjamas again." Wanda said excited.

"Which you won't wear when I'm home right?" Natasha said with a smirk on her face.

"I promise I won't wear them to bed when you're here, but I won't be walking around naked. Sorry." Wanda said.

"I can work with that." Natasha said laughing.

-------------------

Hey! It's the author! So I haven't posted in awhile, sorry about that but I've lacked inspiration but I'm back! Also, I have published two new fanfics! I have one called "Out Of The Lights" it's a Tom Holland one if you guys are interested. And I have one called "Polar Opposites" and it's a fanfic for a ship from Teen Wolf. It would mean the world to me if you guys could go check them out. Summer is almost here so I will be updating as much as I can, both on this book as in many others that I plan on writing! Hope you guys enjoy this! Love you all, and thank you for 41k reads! Love you so much!