Babies Pt2

Warnings: Angst

Words: 930

———————————————————

Third Person P.O.V

"Here you can see mama cooking some delicious dinner for us." Wanda said as she held the camera in her hands.

Natasha and Wanda have been filming a bit of every week to show the progress until the date of birth, which is pretty close.

"I don't cook as well as mimi does but you won't know the difference." Natasha said as she looked to the camera.

They had decided on calling Natasha, mama, and Wanda, mimi, for now and wait until the baby is born to change it up.

Wanda put down the camera and took a bite of her food.

"This is actually really good." Wanda said as her mouth filled with food.

"Thank you, I tried." Natasha said as she took a seat in front of Wanda.

"We haven't decided names yet, and I'm already 33 weeks." Wanda reminded.

"I have a couple ideas." Natasha said excited.

"Okay go on."

"There is Sasha, Alena and Lucy." Natasha said waiting for a reaction from Wanda.

"I don't know, maybe for second names." Wanda said.

"Okay." Natasha said happy.

"Where are they from?" Wanda asked.

"They're Russian." Natasha said with a proud smirk.

"Of course they are." Wanda said laughing.

*

"How long?" Wanda asked a bit upset.

"We are not sure, about three to four weeks." Natasha said.

"Will you be home in time for the due date?" Wanda asked worried.

She simply watched as Natasha packed a big suitcase, both women worried about this mission.

"Yes. Am I missing something? I feel like I am." Natasha asked.

"Your sports bra's." Wanda said pointing to a drawer.

"Thank you." Natasha said before running to get more things.

"Where are you guys going?" Wanda asked as she helped Natasha pack.

"We're going to Budapest again, and what are you doing up?" Natasha said walking over to Wanda and stopping her from moving.

"Well, you pack terribly so I'm helping you. What's going on in Budapest?" Wanda asked after seeing Natasha's defeated face.

"I don't really know, they have a lead on something but they're only telling us when we get there." Natasha said.

"You have a friend in Budapest right?" Wanda asked as she folded some shirts Natasha folded terribly.

"Yeah, Yelena. We're staying with her actually." Natasha said with a smile as she thought of her friend.

"Great! I need you to do me a favor!" Wanda said with a smile.

"Okay?"

"Ask Yelena for help with names, although I love your choices we need more to choose from." Wanda said with a smile.

"Fine." Natasha said before hugging Wanda tightly.

"Go kick someone's ass." Wanda whispered making Natasha giggle.

"Yes ma'am. And for you missy, don't you dare pop out before I'm here!" Natasha said towards the baby, making Wanda laugh hard.

"I love you." Wanda said kissing Natasha's lips.

"I love you more." Natasha answered back before leaving the room to the quinjet.

*

All the Avengers were in the waiting room, most of them asleep, as they waited for results.

"Hey." Steve whispered.

All the asleep Avengers were woken up to here the news.

"How is she?" Tony asked.

"She's okay, and so is the baby. She's still not fully dilated, so for now she's sleeping. You have any good news?" Steve asked after informing the Avengers.

"No, we've tried everything Steve." Tony said. Steve sighed but slowly nodded, he kissed Tony before going back to the room.

*

With each contraction came a pain that dominated Wanda's entire body. In those moments, it was like there was no one else in the room. Although she could hear screams from other moms, in other rooms, she remained silent.

The small breaks between each contraction, she would take the chance to breathe before the pain overwhelmed her again.

"Wanda, sweetie, it's time." The nurse said.

Steve stood up and took Wanda's hand in his, they locked eyes and he let her breathe for a bit before saying anything.

"You can do this okay." Steve whispered earning a simple nod.

"Okay, push!" The doctor said.

With a strong grunt she did as told, and stopped once told. She could feel the baby crowing, and the hot stretching of her flesh. She held her breath before pushing once again.

Cries quickly filled the room, and Wanda could finally breathe. The nurses quickly wrapped the baby up, and placed her on top of Wanda.

"Hi baby." Wanda said softly as she caressed the baby's head and spread kisses all over the baby's face.

"She's gorgeous Wanda." Steve said as he looked at the two.

"She looks so calm and precious." Wanda said.

"Wanda I need to tell you something." Steve said clearly nervous.

"I know. I know she's gone." Wanda said with tears in her eyes.

"Do we have a name yet?" The nurse asked Wanda.

"Lucy Alena Romanova" Wanda said with a smile.

"Congratulations on your baby girl." The nurse said before exiting the room.

"Can I have a moment alone with her?" Wanda asked Steve.

"Of course." Steve said before exiting the room.

Wanda slowly started silently crying, hoping no one would walk in.

"You know what mama would be saying right now? She would be saying every kind of compliment to ever exist. You know, mama picked your names, they're Russian. I just wished you had met her." Wanda said right before a few nurses walked in the room.

Wanda rocked back and forth and quickly got the hang of it. Right now it was just her and Lucy against the world.