Premiere

Description: It's the Black Widow premiere and Scarlett is nervous about it.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 946

———————————————————

Third Person P.O.V

Elizabeth was sat on the couch, fully glammed, waiting for Scarlett to be finished so they could go.

"Ms. Olsen, your ride is here to take you all to the premiere." One of the security guards said.

"Thank you. Scar? You ready?" Elizabeth said as she finally looked up from her phone and saw Scarlett.

"What do you think?" Scarlett said as she twirled around in her big red and black dress.

"You look stunning." Elizabeth said. Scarlett gave her a smile before getting her purse and both girls walking out to the lobby.

The lobby quickly filled with paparazzi, and lucky for both girls there were more Marvel actors at the hotel.

Each one of the actors walked separately to their cars and Scarlett was the last one to walk out as she had to wait for their car to drive off and come back so no one could suspect anything.

Once she finally walked out, she was swarmed with paparazzi as they asked hundreds of questions about the movie and her personal life.

*

Elizabeth and Scarlett had chosen the farthest hotel from where the premiere was being held. Scarlett had to be the last to arrive and they wanted to spend the most time together before walking out to the carpet.

"How are you feeling?" Elizabeth asked as she saw Scarletts worried face.

"What if this movie isn't as good as the fans expect? What if they get disappointed in me? I did produce the movie." Scarlett rambled.

"Scar, this movie is going to be everything they ever wanted. They're going to love it." Elizabeth said as she rubbed Scarletts hand in reassurance.

"I don't know what I would do without you Lizzie." Scarlett said before stealing a kiss.

"I wish I could walk out with you." Elizabeth said as she rested her head on Scarletts shoulder.

"Me too. I hope you know that I'm proud to be your girlfriend." Scarlett said before stealing another kiss.

"Ms. Olsen, Ms. Johansson. We have arrived." Their driver said.

Both girls got out of the car and were met with their fake dates.

Elizabeth blew a kiss to Scarlett before walking out to the carpet, first taking many pictures alone, before taking a few with her date.

Finally, Scarlett walked out, everyone calling out for her, and she took thousands of pictures, looking super excited.

"Ms. Olsen! Pose with Scarlett!" They yelled.

Elizabeth and Scarlett smiled at each other before Scarlett quickly ran up to her and giving her a big hug.

Hundreds of pictures were taken of them hugging, posing in many different poses and simply having a laugh.

Elizabeth then walked out to sole interviewers, but always keeping in mind to stay close to Scarlett. She liked seeing Scarlett happy, it made her even more proud.

She was doing a quick interview when the sweet younger girl asked her a question she wasn't prepared for.

"In a few words, how proud are you of Scarlett?" The younger girl asked.

"I don't think anyone here can say how proud of Scarlett they are in only a few words. We've all been waiting for this moment for 10 years. Her most than anyone. I know she's excited and I'm very proud of where she's gotten and what she's achieved." Elizabeth asked, although Scarlett was a bit far, she was close enough to hear what Elizabeth had just said and she couldn't stop smiling.

Scarlett had officially wrapped up the carpet, and all the guests were inside waiting for Scarlett to come out and give her speech before the movie began.

Scarlett gave a quick speech before walking back to her seat located next to Elizabeth. Elizabeth took Scarlett's hand and held her close, excited for this new step in Scarlett's life.

*

"Come on, that can not be your favorite part!" Scarlett said as Elizabeth laughed her heart out. They were both in bed, in their pjs, talking about the movie.

"It is! You looked so hot, it's crazy!" Elizabeth said trying to calm herself down.

"Thanks babe. For everything." Scarlett said as she took Elizabeth's hand and started playing with her fingers.

"You deserve the entire world Scar. I'm very proud of you." Elizabeth said trying to keep the soft side of her on the low.

"So I've heard. I heard you while you gave that interview." Scarlett said with a smirk.

"Everything I said is true." Elizabeth said before stealing a kiss.

"Tomorrow we're going over to Downey's, he invited the whole Marvel cast for a special dinner." Scarlett said as she let Elizabeth hug her on her waist.

"Oh good! Maybe we should get some sleep now, we're probably going to need to wake up early." Elizabeth said as she placed her head on Scarlett's chest and listening to her steady heartbeat.

"Yeah okay. I love you." Scarlett said as she looked deep in Elizabeth's eyes.

"I love you more." Elizabeth said, giving Scarlett a long passionate kiss before they turned off the lights and fell asleep.

Scarlett and Elizabeth cuddled up, Scarlett being the big spoon, both girls falling asleep in each other's arms.

———————————————————

Hey! So, I decided to do something different this time and I really enjoyed writing this! I came up with this idea from a dream I had where I took Scarlett to the premiere and I just had to write a one shot about it!

I hope you guys enjoyed it! If you guys are interested I can write more Scarlett+Elizabeth stories!

Thank you again for your support! Love you guys!