~ch 22~

Y/n POV

"First, let's look up Kukuroo Mountain."

Leorio, Gon, and I surrounded around the computer that Kurapika was typing on. He pressed search and a website popped up with pictures and info on it.

"There it is. Kukuroo Mountain. A 3,722-meter-high mountain in the Dentora region of the Republic of Padokea."

"The Republic of Padokea? Never heard of it. Where is it?" Mr. LaYoReO asked.

"Hold on. I'll bring up a map. This is the Republic of Padokea. It should be fine. It appears to be a stable country. It allows ordinary tourists."

I squinted my eyes at the screen. Is this what the map looked like?? How come I don't remember?

"That's where we'll find Killua?" Gon questioned.

"By airship, it will take three days to reach. When do we leave?"

Before we could think of any ideas, Gon jumped up.

"Today! Right now!" He gave a gigantic smile.

"Yes, no objection from me!" Leorio added.

I chimed in and made use of myself (for once lol).

"C'mon Kura!!! We need to save Killua!"

There was a slight pause before he soon answered.

"Understood. Then, I'll order tickets."

...

Traffic was HORRIBLE. We were stuck, sandwiched between cars on all sides.

"What's taking so long?" The four of us became more anxious as the time ticked. "We've been stuck in one place forever." Leorio spoke.

"This won't do, we'll be late for our flight." Kura said sternly.

At this point I was getting impatient too, and wanted to help Killua as soon as possible. Screw it.

"Excuse me sir. Thank you for your time, but we'll be going." I said, politely and handed him some cash I stole from Kurapika when he wasn't looking.

(Sorry, I'll make it up to you I promise Kura)

I nudged the boys and told them to get out. They shrugged and opened the door with little patience, excited to rescue Kill.

"Okay. Now here's what we're going to do." I announced.

Dramatic fucking pause. SPICYYY.

"Which is???" Gon asked.

"Oh sorry, I actually forgot for a fucking hot second."

"Y/n, you still didn't tell us."

"Yea what are we going to do?"

"Huh? Oh. RUN. We're going to run there!" I happily and single-handedly dumbfuck suggested.

...

Oh my fucking god we actually made it in time. I ran like there was no tomorrow and I don't think my lazy ass will ever recover from it. Ugh why does my head hurt.

"AHHHH WHAT THE FU-"

I screamed so loud that everyone turned to look at me. What just happened??  It took me a few minutes to recollect my thoughts. Turns out Kura grabbed me by the waist from behind and it startled me. His whole hand held me close to him and his other hand was over my mouth, muffling my screams.

He let out a cute little laugh.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

We were hidden in a darker and much more private, area of the aircraft.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to have some alone time with you."

"You could've just ASKED me to come with you. You know that right?"

"Now what fun would that be?"

What is getting into him? It's like he's a whole different person around me. AND WHAT ALONE TIME. WHAT. TOTALLY NOT FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW.

"You are so dead." I muttered.

"Kill me then. I won't mind, if it's death by you." He winked.

"KURA WTF I STG. Why are you acting like this?"

"He actually did it!" Someone whisper-shouted across the room.

I turned my head and saw Gon and Leorio inches from us laughing like crazy.

"WAS THIS YOU GUYS??" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Sorry, they put me up to it. Leorio and Gon didn't believe that I could make a move on you." Kura said sheepishly.

I- THEY- IMMA HEAD OUT.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

A/N- super lazy chapter today since i haven't uploaded recently :/ i didnt know wtf to name this chapter or what pic to add ughhh but i decided to give u a rly kinda cringy but cute y/n and kura moment. BRO IM SO SORRY. IMMA WOWRK ON BETTER CHAPTERS LOVE YOU ALL AND MY HORRIUBLE SPELLING <3