~ch 28~ It really is you!

Sequant's pov

It's not possible. How is she here? A thousand questions wandered my mind. In fact.. I have no idea where to begin. But one thing's for sure. It's THE y/n...

Flashback

I remember it as if it was yesterday. The giggles of a young girl with bright e/c eyes and short, h/c hair that hovered over her shoulders. She was a smart girl for her age and had a very beautiful and pure personality. She was the young girl who was loved by everyone and cared for sincerely since birth. Her name was y/n. We all thought it would last forever. We'd be able to help her grow stronger and help her live an easy and cheerful life. That was until then she disappeared. Or rather.... Taken.

A helpless 4 year old girl. Gone for what might seem as forever.

-Flashback End-

11 years she's been missing, but on this very day I see her standing right in front of my eyes. It really is y/n.. The only difference was her height and length of her hair, but sure enough she's the same as back then.

...

Y/n POV

The day had finally come. Seaquant, Zebro, and I, all gathered outside to watch what supposedly would be the boys' last attempt. Once everyone groups together, Gon steps forward leaving Leorio calling after him.

"Wait, Gon!"

Gon pauses for a moment before turning around. 

"You just watch." Leorio continued.

"But why?" Gon became confused as ever.

Just then Kurapika spoke up.

"You need to let your arm heal first."

"As long as Kurapika and I can open it, it's fine. Let us handle this!" Leorio interrupted.

As much as Gon wanted to help, he understood and kept still in his place.

"Okay." He replied with a stern look.

Leorio and Kurapika rested their hands wide apart onto the doors. Getting ready to push, Leorio gave a motivational line.

"Let's do this, Kurapika!"

"Yes!" He responded eagerly.

I watched as they continuously applied pressure. Their entire body shook with every push as they grunted with force.

"It's impossible." Seaquant said.

He had no belief that either of them could open it. To put it simply, Seaquant just downright underestimates them.

Moments later the two release from the door out of breath. It stayed exactly the same from where they started.

"It's no use. It wouldn't budge an inch." Kurapika sounded defeated while kneeling on the floor.

"Damn!" commented Leorio. "But we've just started our training. If we work hard enough, we can do it!"

"I wish I could share your optimism." Kurapika spoke back.

So.. I guess it wasn't the end of training yet. For a few more days they worked harder due to their previous failure.

...

It finally came. For real this time. Leorio and Kurapika had figured out to match their timing after Seaquant had gotten fed up with their uncoordinated optimism. Gon's arm had healed during the process so he joined in as well.

I watched as the door paved way and pushed open. It was surely a nice sight to see.

"I'm so proud of you guys!" I couldn't help but smile and admire them. "It's impressive really."

My eyes softened a bit more as I approached them and hugged each and every one of them with generosity. Experiencing these events in person changed my view on a much different level. It's more than it had always seemed. The hugs lasted for a good while before I pulled away. I didn't want to redirect from our original goal and use up more time in front of the door so I spoke up once more.

"Now, let's go get Killua back shall we?"

....

Before taking our departure, Seaquant gave me a gift.

"Don't open it until you leave." He directed.

"Oh.. Thank you.." The gift from Seaquant was quite unexpected considering we've only known each other for a total of 3-4 days.

"No need to thank me. I'm just returning what isn't mine."

Returning what isn't yours? What's there to return to ME.. It's not like I brought anything here other than my phone.. But even that had been kept safely in my pockets.

Curious, I reach to open the small box inside the palms of my hands, but I refrain remembering that Seaquant wanted me to open it after we parted ways. What IS that all about anyways.

I suddenly turn and walk towards the trio getting ready to say my last goodbyes with them all.

"Good bye!" we all shouted dearly to our two new.. "Friends" you could call it.

Zebro and Seaquant waved back.

"Good luck to you all!" Zebro shouted. "And to you miss y/n.. Stay safe on your journey, for I am hoping to run into you again in the near future."

Okay seriously. What did he mean by that? A puzzled look greeted my face. Something weird is going on.

.

.

.

.

...