~ch8~ I think I'm in love with you

Y/N POV

It took some time before Kurapika came back. He was having a really intense conversation with Leorio. I hope he's alright.

"What took you so long?" I cried.

"I was talking to Leorio. Why? Are you jealous~" Kurapika asked jokingly in a seductive voice.

I see what you're doing, you sneaky little bastard. Two can play at that game.

"Maybe just a little. After all, I can't have him steal what's mine~" I cooed back.

Kurapika's face turned red. Gotcha.

I decided to take it a step further and play the "clueless yet worried" friend so I leaned in and brushed his bangs away from his forehead. I then placed the back of my hand where the empty spot now laid. When my skin touched his, I felt a hot sensation radiating from him.

"Are you feeling okay? You're burning up." I smirked knowing this was my doing.

"I'm.. fine."

He's kind of cute when he gets flustered. Maybe I'll mess with him a little more.

"No you aren't, maybe you should lie down."

"But I-"

"No buts, lie down."

I helped him rest his head on my lap and took off the sweater I was wearing and used it to cover his body. His eyes were already shut. No one can see us from here luckily. Not that I really mind being shirtless in front of other people. It's like wearing a bikini at the beach, I'll be fine.

I looked at him resting on my lap. He seemed peaceful and damn he's pretty. I may have gotten butterflies a few times, but other than that I was safe. Maybe there's something wrong with me, I should have Leorio check on me later. Hours later the lights went out and the rest of the guys went to sleep. I gave in to the darkness and slept the night away. I wonder what kind of dream I'll have.

~!!!start of dream!!!~

I was out shopping for something nice to wear. Why? May you ask. Because I finally get to go on my first date with the man I love. I could feel myself getting more excited at the minute. I can't wait!! I wasn't sure where we were going since he wanted it to be a surprise. All he said is that he'll text me when and where to meet him when he's ready! I spent all morning browsing through the shops when I came across the most perfect dress. I went and bought the rest of the accessories that I would be needing. I'm going to look amazing. After I paid, I headed back home and flopped on the top of my bed. ~ping~. I pulled out my phone to check who texted me. To my surprise- well not really, it was him.

-start-

<3: did you eat dinner yet?  

                                                                                                                                                                     y/n: no, not yet!

<3: okay, don't eat yet. meet me here xxxxxxx at 5pm

y/n: alright! i'll see you there :)

<3: i love you!

                                                                                                                                                            y/n: i love you too!