~ch3~ No is NOT an answer

Gon, Leorio, Kurapika, and I had just arrived to the first test. There was a lot of people gathered in such a big area. I saw a bunch of characters I remembered seeing from the first few episodes awhile back. Man, I wonder how past me would react

"I'll be right back!" I shouted towards the trio. 

"Okay, we'll be over here!" Kurapika responded back as the three of them turned around and headed near the front. 

I walked around, observing everything and everyone as closely as I could. After about 10 minutes, I finished and decided to head back. I skimmed the room and saw where Kurapika, Leorio, and Gon were standing. There, from 6ft behind was Tonpa making his way to the three. I saw him pull out his "rookie crusher" drinks and hand it to each one of them. I couldn't help but giggle when they spit it out. The look on Tonpa's face was hysterical. I slowly made my way to them through the tight crowd. That's when I tripped and landed in a pair of arms. 

"Watch where you're going." 

I looked up and damn, this was the last person I wanted to run into. 

"Hisoka." I stood in shock.

"That's me~. How do you know my name?" 

I shrugged. 

"Just happened to overhear it."

It's not like I could tell him that he's one of the characters from this popular anime back home. 

"You're pretty cute. What's your name?"

Of course. Once a pedo, always a pedo. I mean really, what did I expect?

"Y/n."

"Well, miss y/n, it's your lucky day. I wouldn't normally let that slide. I just happened to because you interest me."

"Sorry about that. Anyways my friends are waiting for me." I gave a fake smile. 

"Until we meet again miss y/n~" 

He gave a wicked smile and licked his lips. I shuddered walking away, still picturing his creepy smile in the back of my head. I reunited with the guys at the perfect moment. The test was about to begin. Satotz (the man with lavender hair) announced that we would be beginning now. He turned back around and began gracefully running. The rest of us followed behind. I looked to my side, making sure that I was still next to them. Good. Anyone could easily get left behind. I thought. I'm not really great with running, so I don't know how far I'll be able to run without dropping. I wasn't really the athletic type and to make it worse, my right leg was still aching from the fall. Satotz was getting faster by the second and my leg was starting to hurt more. This isn't good, I'm going to be out soon. Every time they would accelerate, I would get slower and it became more noticeable at the 10 mile mark. Surprisingly I made it that far. 20 miles. Still good. Even though my leg hurts, my stamina can last for 20 more miles. We made it to the 40 mile mark and I couldn't move anymore. Gon already met Killua and they both ran off, racing, and Leorio fell somewhere behind. It was just me and Kurapika now. I noticed something dripping down my leg.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Kurapika stopped right next to me. 

"Yea, I'm just getting tired. I've reached my limit, you can go on without me though."

I covered my leg to hide the fact that the wound opened up and I started to bleed again. The red blood stained the white bandages. All of a sudden, I felt myself being lifted up and moved. Kurapika started carrying me, running the rest of the way. 

"I'll carry you, and I won't take no for an answer."

I was pretty worn out already, so I decided to let it slide. I didn't have enough energy to argue back.