~ch13~ y/n

A/n- chapters are going to have to be shorter because of school and because i'm trying to post 1-3 times a day!

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was the 7th day. Only a few more ours until we have to head back. I've been looking for Kurapika this entire time, but I still can't find him. Seriously, where is this guy? I was on my own again. Gon decided it was best for us to part ways on the 3rd-4th day, especially since he was looking for Killua. It must be nice to have a best friend. Oh well. Me being me, I had no idea where I was, I just wandered around, exploring the depths of it all. Was it fun? Not really. It would be nice if I was with someone right now. I was beginning to feel lonely, it's almost similar to how I felt at home, minus the horrible dad part. Speaking of, I wonder how long it's been since I got here. Did the school call the police? How does time work here? I wonder if anyone was looking for me. In all honesty, probably not. No one cared enough to talk to me so why would they care that I'm gone? I blended in with the background like the extra I was.

"Jokes on them, I'm like a main character now. Realistically who accidentally travels to a whole nother UNIVERSE that's not supposed to exist? Well not them. I guess this kind of is fun."

I've been rambling to myself out loud this entire time and I didn't even the notice the person in front of me.

"Another universe? Y/n what do you mean?"

Huh? How did this person know my name? I blinked a few times and saw Kurapika. Of course it was him! What kind of unrealistic main character shit is this? Out of all the times I was looking for him, it had to be now. Thanks author/universe god, or what ever you are.

"L-like you know." I nervously laughed.

"I don't actually.."

"W-well um. Uhh." My throat felt like it was closing up. Why was it so difficult for me to speak?

"The video." I blurted out.

Now is not the time to bring that up y/n! Whatever, I'll go with it.

"What you said.. And did.. Did you mean it?"

"I-"

"Because if you did!" I interrupted "I feel the same way."

Both of our faces turned beet red. That was the lamest way I could've said that, cmon girl, you can do better. -_-

Not to far away, I heard someone shouting.

"IT'S A TRAP, DON'T COME DOWN HERE!"

Leorio?? I got to get over there before someone gets hurt. Without another glance back at Kura, I ran, full speed, barely making it in time. Killua and Gon were about to go inside the cave.

"You guys, stop! It's a trap."

Both of the boys gave me a puzzled look.

"There's... snakes." I was trying to catch my breath.

"Down... there." I continued.

"And they will attack you. Once you go in there, you can't come back out. The girl inside has a harmless gas that'll knock Leorio out along with the snakes. Gon. How long can you hold your breath for?"

"7 minutes. Why?"

"Okay, out of the three of us, Gon is most capable of going down there. Gon, I want you to go inside and convince the girl named Ponzu to let her give the gas to you, and once she does, you realise it, but hold your breath. Once it knocks out the others and the snakes, carry Leorio and Ponzu out. Make sure you let them know the plan. Now hurry! We have a deadline to make!."

I cannot believe I just said that without stopping. Well I want them to pass.

Gon ran inside the cave and I sat against a tree with Killua. Kurapika finally caught up to us and joined me and Killua. Nobody asked me any questions, we just waited in silence for 15 minutes until Gon came back with both of them. It seemed to be getting a tiny bit dark so that must mean it's ending soon.

An alarm went ahead to let us know that we had not to long to get back to the ship if we wanted to pass. Gon was still holding onto Leorio as we made our way back to the boat. Thank goodness we did! We were greeted by the examiner who told us that us four had passed.

"Will you go out with me?"