~ch1~ All's well does not end well

A/N (author's note)- hey guys! there's a possibility I might do a lot of timeskips and switching POV's pretty often. hope you like my first fanfic!

-------------------------------------------------------

"Gon."

"KILLUAAAAAA!"

The screen went black.

"That's enough of HunterxHunter tonight." I said

I got off the couch and ran to my room, shutting the door behind me. I felt my bare feet touch the cold, hardwood floors. That show never gets old  I thought. I reached for my pocket and grabbed my phone.

"11:35, huh?"

I walked over to my bed, sliding my legs underneath the silky white bedspread. As soon as my head hit the pillows beneath me, my eyes started drifting in darkness and my mind began wandering into the night. 

"RING RING RING RING"

I immediately shot up in bed and turned towards the clock. 3 am? Who could be calling at this hour?  I grabbed my phone only to see there was no caller ID. I laid back down, closing my eyes   thinking they could've called the wrong number. 

*3 MINUTES LATER*

"RING RING RING RING"

"WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted. All I wanted was a goodnights sleep. This time when I reached for my phone, I answered the call. "Hello?" No response. All I heard was the feedback of static buzzing through the small speaker. All of a sudden, the line disconnected and I started to feel dizzy. My room was spinning, gradually picking up the pace. I tried to keep myself awake, but my consciousness began to fade in and out. Shit. That was the last thing on my mind before I passed out.

3RD PERSON POV

It was the next morning. Y/N had finally woke up only to find out that she wasn't back at home. 

Y/N POV 

I started to regain my consciousness as I woke up to the sound of a ship arriving at the doc. Wait a minute. I don't live near any oceans or lakes. Where am I?  My eyes finally opened as they were greeted with the back of a dark, musty alleyway. I got up confused to where I was. There wasn't any people around since it seemed to be early at the crack of dawn. I remember hearing a ship arriving. It sounded close. Maybe there will be people aboard the ship? I got up and started to head in the direction of the sound. As I was getting closer, I could smell the salty ocean breeze and heard the faint noise of commotion. It was closer than I thought. Once I arrived, my eyes met with the brown, wooded structure and the large, white sails. It seemed a bit familiar, but I couldn't tell why. After inspecting the boat, my attention turned to the side as passengers started to pour out. I could hear the creaking of each and every step. I started to approach a lady who looked in her early 20's, wearing a bright blue tank top, and black denim shorts. 

"Excuse me ma'am, would you mind telling me where I am?" I asked

"You don't know where you are?" The lady said confused.  

"Mira!" A voice called. The lady turned around and walked towards the voice. Turns out it was her husband. After talking for a few minutes with her husband, a worried look took over her face. A few minutes passed by when she finally turned back to me. 

"I'm so sorry, I'm in a rush." She looked back at her husband as they disappeared in the left direction. 

"WAIT, BUT MISS-" Before my voice could reach her, she was gone.

I decided to keep walking in whichever direction I was facing. I wandered longer than I expected and ended up lost. As I looked around my surroundings I saw that I was in a small village. It was cute and cozy. Up ahead my eyes caught a small, old lady sitting in the front of a path. Many people walked up to her, coming and going towards the different paths she directed too. It still felt familiar. But why? This atmosphere almost seems like I've been here before, but I was certain I hadn't been. I kept trying to figure out why I knew this place. It was that moment when I felt a warm body knock me on the floor. I fell down and saw my knee covered in blood. I winced in pain.

"Are you okay?" The voice said. 

The sun was beating down so I couldn't see the figure properly. A hand reached out so I grabbed it, being pulled up on my feet. 

"Thank you." I replied. 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to push you. Is your leg okay?" 

I was still looking down after the voice had helped me, at the purple bruise forming on my right leg. 

"Yea. It's just a scrape. I'll be okay."

"It doesn't look like you are. Can you walk?"

I proceeded to demonstrate that I could, but I fell to my knees before I could take another step.

"I'll take that as a no." The voice said, as he helped me up for the second time.

"Thank you, again." I sighed in embarrassment. 

"No problem. What's your name?" The voice asked.

"It's-" I finally looked up as our eyes met. 

Grey eyes?  I thought with confusion. I took a step back and saw it was a guy who seemed to be around my age. He looked about 5'7 with long blonde hair. He was wearing what looked like traditional clothing. It was blue and red. Then it hit me.

"No.." I whispered. 

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING