~ch25~ BLT (butler time😎)

Y/n's POV

"She'll break the door!?" The boys said in unison.

"I'll break the door?!" I yelled in shock. What is that even supposed to mean? How can someone like me break the door open alone?

The old man broke into laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You should've seen the look on your guy's faces. I was just messing with ya."

"So then what's the real reason I can't help out?" I stared in confusion.

"I need you to help me out here, I have another important job just for you."

"It's okay y/n, take it easy, the three of us can handle it alone." Leorio pushed his glasses in and gave a thumbs up.

"Are you guys sure?" I asked one last time.

I looked at Gon and Kurapika to see them give a nod of approval.

"Okay if you guys insist... I'll be cheering you guys on then. You can do this!" I tried giving a push of motivation to the guys even thought I know they can.

...

The three got to work on the outside, inspecting the door. Leorio was the experiment, attempting to push and pull the door every which way. It didn't budge per usual. The old man had then shoed him off and demonstrated his strength, pushing the door open with ease. They all stood in awe behind him, not believing what they had just seen.

I couldn't hear their conversation, as I was still sitting inside the booth. I watched all four of them from afar, giggling at everyone's reaction. Then, the old man had started walking my way, but only him and him alone, while the others just stood there. He must of told them to stay there. Once he arrived, he picked up the phone and rang the line.

"Hello, this is Zebro. Four of young Killua's friends are here to see him. Yes. Yes, I'm sorry, yes. Yes, I understand, yes. I'm very sorry. I apologize for disturbing you."

He hung the phone up and rubbed the back of his head.

"I got in trouble."

Out of nowhere, three heads popped in. Their hair was colored with blonde, blackish green, and black.

"Did you call the mansion?" Gon blankly asked.

"No, I spoke to the family's butler. All communication with the mansion must go through the butler. It's very difficult to reach any of the family members."

"Can you call him again? I'll talk to him this time." Gon offered.

"Sure I guess. But you won't enjoy the experience."

Gon's POV

I held the phone up to my ear and let the phone ring.

"Yes, this is the butler's office."

"I'm Gon, one of Killua's friends. Is Killua there?"

"Master Killua has no friends." He then hung up.

I dialed the number back and waited for someone to pick up.

"Yes, this is the butler's office."

I could feel the anger heating inside of me.

"HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT? PUT KILLUA ON THE PHONE!"

I yelled at the butler, upset.

"I believe you said that you're Gon?"

"Yes."

"Let's pretend that Master Killua happens to have a friend named Gon. There is no proof that you're Gon."

"Put Killua on the phone, he'll know it's me!"

"Judging by your voice? That isn't a reliable test."

"Put Killua on the phone, he'll know it's me!" The phone had played back what I had said just a moment ago.

"That was a simple recording. And there are many other ways to mimic a person's voice. Next you'll claim that he'll recognize you by sight. Though there are only a few ways to perfectly mimic someone's appearance. It's still possible. Moreover, it's also possible that someone forced you to approach Master Killua for sinister purposes. As long as that threat exists, I cannot let you meet with Master Killua. The Zoldyck family practices the trade of assassination. Naturally it has made some enemies. As butlers, our duty is to guard our masters from their enemies. I apologize, but please leave."

After hearing all that, I decided to hang up the phone and walk away.

Y/n's POV

Leorio called after Gon, but he didn't answer at all. We all could tell he was pissed, but there wasn't a thing we could do about it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...