~ch14~What's going on?

What. What? Will you go out with me? w-WHAT????

"D-depends on w-who's asking."

I had covered my eyes with my hands, nervous as hell. When I took a peak between each of my fingers, there was no one there. Relieved I took my hands off of my face and turned around.

"Y/n." Kurapika said.

NOPE NOPE NOPE I'M NOT READY FOR THIS. I freaked and ran out of view. He chased me and continued calling my name.

"Y/n wait up!"

I ignored his voice and kept the pace.

"Wait! Listen!"

Right then and there, chains started to wrap around my waist and I was pulled backwards. More and more wrapped around my body, holding me in place. Plenty of thoughts raced through my mind. My heart was rapidly beating, and my face was warm, colored with blush. I didn't say a single word.

"I meant everything I said in the video. Look, I want to be your boyfriend more than anything. You have no idea how many times a day I think of you, how every second we're apart, I miss you more than anything. When I'm with you I feel a connection. It's the first time since..that day, that I've finally been able to feel happy again. I... love you. So please, will you go out with me?"

I swear to god my brain short-wired. I was speechless. My heart melted with every word he said. I can't believe that he fell for me. I can't believe I achieved his expectations. It didn't feel real.

"Y/n, did you mean what you said to me earlier?"

-Flashback-

"What you said.. And did.. Did you mean it?"

"I-"

"Because if you did!" I interrupted "I feel the same way."

-End-

I didn't respond at all. I just stared at my feet.

"I see." He said.

His chains slowly released their grip around me, until I was left without them. He walked away without an answer.

Kurapika's POV

I'm so stupid! Did I really think I had a chance?

I heard running from behind me. It was y/n.

"Y/n what are you doing?" I asked.

Y/n POV

I grabbed his face and planted my lips on his. He didn't resist and went with it for a few more minutes. When we released, I slipped my fingers through his and walked with him back to the main area, hand in hand.

"I thought you didn't like me."

"Well I don't." I said.

He went quiet.

"I don't like you." I said again. "I love you."

He secretly smiled as we went back to our friends. When we did, the three surrounded us.

"What happened here?" Leorio said it in a smooth voice.

"Can it, old man." I snapped.

"Are you guys dating?" Gon asked.

We haven't really discussed this yet. I still haven't responded to his question. I looked at Kurapika and back at them.

"Yes." I said. "He's my boyfriend." I pecked him on his cheek and stuck my tongue out at Leorio.

"I took your man away from you." I smiled and winked.

Leorio looked at me extremely irritated. Of course he didn't get it. Where I'm from, these two are commonly shipped with each other, although I think me and Kurapika suite each other more. (Sorry Leopika shippers).

I was getting kind of tired so I fell asleep on Kurapika's shoulder.

-2 HOURS LATER-

That was a nice nap. Come to think of it, where's the next exam going to be? I should start getting prepared. I looked to see I was sitting on a bed. A bed? There were no bedrooms on the ship! I took a better look around. Hardwood floors, white, silk bedsheets, a mirror, with a picture of me and my best friend. How did this get here? It suddenly hit me. I'm in my room? How did I get back home? I grabbed my phone next to my nightstand and read the date.

"September 10, 2020. 3:45 am." That's not possible. I was in Hunter x Hunter for more than a week and I broke my phone! Only 4 hours passed? Was it all a dream? I sat against the floor, tears streaming down my face. A new set of tears kept running down my face each time I wiped them. I finally got to be with Kurapika and now, you're telling me that it's a FUCKING DREAM? It felt so real too. I could feel my heart ache and my stomach drop. I think I'm going to be sick.