~ch 27~

A/n- I literally forgot I had part of the next ch drafted. It's unfinished but I thought you'd guys like to read a little bit LMAO. Sorry for the short cliffhanger, I won't be able to write for a little longer.

Sequant couldn't believe his eyes.

"How is that possible?"

He suddenly began to walk to me. Our eyes made an intense contact as he swiftly moved forward.

"I can't.. Believe you're here."

His voice became soft and broke ever so slightly. He raised his arm and grabbed an object behind me.

"IT IS YOU!" MY PRECIOUS MUG."

Indeed it was a mug. What Sequant had grabbed, was this beautifully detailed cup. It was white, with two thin lines, colored brown and blue. Both lines wrapped around the cup, lining the bottom half, as if it were string. On the top laid a simply drawn elephant with the words "happy 10th birthday" engraved above it. And it was something I happened to sit directly in front of.

"I thought I lost you."

Sequant ignored the rest of us, paying no mind to anything that wasn't his mug.

20 min later

Everyone was given a vest that weighed 50 kg each. Everyone but me. Zebro kept my hands full by having me doing house chores.

"What am I? A maid??" My voice became irritated.

"Well if you prefer, I do happen to have one of those outfits boxed up. It'd complete the look."

"Do you like dressing up in your free time?" Because seriously, what man in his right mind has a maid outfit lying around just for fun...

Why am I stuck here, while everyone else is trying their best out there. I have a chance that not everyone in the world would get. Me actually being here means I can prevent the bad things to come, and help create anything good.

.

.

.

.

...