9 3/4 and saving the ferret

!!!TW!!!
There will be abuse, mention of abuse, and some cussing. Hope you understand!

I ALSO DONT OWN THIS PICTURE ONTOP OF THE CHAPTER

I'm sorry for any bad spelling, or bad grammar. BTW there will be no smut, because I suck at writing it :) hope you understand! now on with the story!

Also if it's bold, it's from a 3rd person POV

NO UMBRIDGE

Draco's POV

BANG BANG BANG

I quickly got up from sleeping, and bolted to my bedroom door. I tried to quickly undo the locks, but I only had gotten four of them off, before my father had burst into my room, bottle in hand.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE SHIT!" My 'father' kicked me to the ground and started beating me. I think it's because I came out as gay. Thank god he doesn't know what else I am...

After mother left 11 years ago, his anger became more pronounced. He'd use the crucio curse every now and then. Id hurt like hell.

I looked bad over at 'him'. I saw his wand being raised up...

"CRUCIO!" I screamed, then blacked out.

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

-4 months later-
-At Hogwarts-

Harry's POV

I step onto platform 9 3/4, to have my sight covered by Hermione running up to me, and hugging me, her hair in my face.

"Harry! We missed you! It's a shame you couldn't come to the burrow with us!" Hermione pulled away from the hug, frowning, her arms sill around my neck.

Ron raised his arm, and waved to me, and I waved back.

"Yeah 'Mione. It's really a shame."

Hermione pulled me back into the hug, but squeezing a it tighter.

"Merlin 'Mione. Let the boy breathe!" we all laughed a bit, and Hermione pulled away.

-Time skip to the sorting-
(skip a few lines if you don't wanna read the sorting)

"ALISON CATRA" A little girl walked up to the stool, and sat down. It took a few minutes before the hat screamed:

"HUFFLEPUFF" The little girl sat down at the Hufflepuff table, while apualds filled the air.

"MICHEAL LURAE" A tall boy walked up to the hat. It took bearly any time before shouting:

"RAVENCLAW" The boy grinned, and walked over to the Ravenclaw table, sitting down, while the clapping settled down.

"MICHELLE LURAE" A girl, simallar to the boy previous to her, same scruffy blonde hair, and blue eyes, walked up to the hat. It took a while before the hat shouted out:

"GRYFINDORE" Michelle looked at what I assume to be her brother, and frowned. Micheal returned it, and she walked over to the Gryfindore table, sitting a few seats down from me.