Spider!

This is a Blairon chapter! Also sorry for the POVs switching a lot

Blaize's POV

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Ron whimpers, and I shoot out of bed.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I ask quickly, looking around my room.

"Spider!" He says, getting really close into my lap.

"Oh princess, where is it?" I ask him.

Ron's POV

Ugh I want to slip into littlespace really badly. I love it when he calls me princess. It gives me a tingley feeling inside. Anyways back to the TERRIFYING SIPDER!

"There!" I point to the nightstand, and he sighs, spotting the HUGE, AND I MEAN HUGE SIPDER.

Blaize's POV

I look at the spider, and sigh. It's smaller than a bread crumb.

"Princess, that tiny spider right there?" He nods. "You know the spider is ore afraid of you than you are of it." I say.

Ron's POV

UGH. DADDY JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND. HE'S BIG AND STRONG, SO OF COURSE THE SPIDER WOULD BE TINY! I'M A SMALL BABY. UGH.

"NO. IT SCARY." A stern look comes across his face, and I whimper. He's angry. I hate it when he's mad at me. "Sowwy."

"We don't yell." He says, getting up, and grabbing a tisue. He kills the spider, and throws the tisue with the spider in it away.

"Thank you daddy..." I say softly, still afraid he's mad at me.

"Your welcome. Now it is a rule to not shout, and what did you do?" He asks, squating down next to me.

"I-I sh-shout." I stutter.

"Yes, now go siit in the corner, and think." He points to the corner, and I bow my head, walking over to the stool.

"Yes sir."

3rd person

It's been about five minutes, but to Ron it felt like an hour.

Blaize got up, and walked over to the stool, picking Ron up from behind.

"Hey princess, your time is up." Blaize says softly.

"Da?" Ron says, turns around in his grasp.

"Yes princess, it's daddy." Blaize says, kissing his forehead.

"Sorry shout." Ron says, pecking Blaize's lips, and giggling.

"It's okay hun." Blaize says.

Hope you enjoyed this short, one-shot like chapter!!