Babysitter part2

This chapter is inspired by- nvm i forget... oi person who suggested this please comment, and ill credit you later- ty! (It's dumb_bitch_boi)

I happily got back to the room, and saw Cho sitting on the couch, and playing on her phone.

"Hey Cho! Where's Draco?" I ask her, looking around the room.

"Oh! Hey Harry!" She looks up at me, and smiels. "Draco's in his nursery, sleeping." She says, getting up.

"Oh okay. Here's the money for watching him." I pay her 5 gallons, and she grins widely.

"Thank you Harry!" She walks towards me, and before I can stop her, she kisses me.

Draco's POV

I wake up in my crib, and don't wanna call for Cho. That's embarassing. To my luck, the bar to my crib is down, so I drop down, and out of it, and work my way around the toys. I get to the door, and rub my eyes looking out. There I see daddy, and Miss.Cho kissing...

'How could he... I thought he loved me.' I think, tearing up. I start sniffling, and they pull away.

Daddy spots me, and runs over to me, but when he kneels down and touches me, I flinch.

Harry's POV (again lol)

I push Cho of of me, and hear sniffling. I spot Draco next to his door, on the floor with his blanket, holding it close to himself. I run over to him and sit on my knees, and touch his shoudler.

He fliches.

My own baby flinched away from me.

That bitch Cho is gonna pay. (CHO HOE)

I caress his cheek with my right hand, and he pulls away, getting up and running to the bathroom.

Draco's POV

Harry's hand touches my cheek, and and I pull away. I look up, and Cho is no longer there. I rush to the bathroom, and slam the door, and slide down on the floor.

I look around the room, sniffling. I spot the knife I used to cut, that Harry forgot to get rid of last time. I hesitantly grab in, and sit infront of the bathtub, across the room.

I take off my pants, and aim the blade at my thigh. I make 4 long, vertical cuts on the left thigh, and 5 long horizontal ones on my right thigh.

I throw the knife across the room, and dig my fingers into my hair, letting out a muffled cry.

Soon, Harry comes in, and runs over, kneeling just a few feet infront of me. I hide my thighs, and he stares at me.

"Hey princess, are you okay?" He asks, looking directly at me while I look down.

"Y-yeah..." I say.

"I promise you I didn't kiss her. She kissed me." I start sobbing, and break in, bursting towards him, hugging him, and soaking his shirt.

"Do you forgive me?" He asks, petting my hair. I nod a bit, and let go of him, still hiding my legs with my shirt.

"L-legs." I say, struggling to speak through my sobs.

"What about your legs princess?" He asks, pulling on my shirt to lift it.

"Owie..." I say, lifting it up to reveal the cuts.

"Oh Merlin... Baby, we need to fix these! Come with daddy, we can take you to ma'adm Pomfrey, k?" I nod, not knowing what to say.

He takes off his shirt, and tied it around my waist.

He picks me up, and carries me bridal style to ma'adm Pomfrey. It's night time, (it's 8:30 but that's usually when he's in bed) so no one should be awake.

We make it half way to the hospital wing, and we bump into someone. I start panicing and my instincts tell me to hide my face. So I do.

"Well well well." She says, giggling manicly.

"What do you want Lavender." Harry says growing. I whimper and Harry quickly looks down at me.

"Oh I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you." Lavender giggles again, and Harry growls a bunch, causing me to cry.

"Oh what a little crybaby you are Draco!" She giggles again, and I start sobbing. Harry shifts me carefully in his arms, and rubs my back.

"Shut up." Harry says, walking past her.

"Yeah! Walk away like the babies you are! Hahaha!" She snickers, and struts away.

"Baby, I'm sorry you had to hear that. She doesn't know what she's talking about. Your not a crybaby, your my baby." He smiles, and pets my hair.

"Thanks Harry..." His face falls, and puts on a fake smile.

"No problem Draco." He says, his voice strained. I look at sadly, and we approach the hospital wing.

Harry knocks, and enters.

"Hello dears, what seems to be the problem?" She asks, polietely as ever.

"Well," Harry shifts my body to show my cuts.

"Draco, did you do this?" She asks, taking my from Harry, and setting me on a bed.

"Uhm... yes momma." Ma'adm Pomfrey has always been there for me, and I see her as a mother.

"Draco, please don't do it again. It makes momma sad." She says, bringing some white bandaids.

"Sowwy." I say, looking away.

"It's okay." She says. As I'm looking around, I make eye contact with Harry, and quickly look away.

I hear footsteps, and Harry brings my head to him, with his hands on my cheeks. He sits down next to me, and then puts me on his lap.

"Are you mad still?" He asks, and a tear falls silently out of my eye. Then another. And another. More kept coming until I was sobbing, and hugging him tightly, screaming apoligise, and 'I love you's.

"Sh sh sh. Baby calm down. I forgive you! It's okay, it's okay." I slowly stopped my rant, and pulled away from him a tiny bit.

"I love you daddy." I say, and he smiles.

"Love you too honey bee." He pulls me in for a kiss and I close my eyes, and...

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" Ma'adm Pomfrey shouts, slapping daddy, and peeling my body away from him.

"Sorry ma'adm." She huffs, and places the bandages on my thigh, and we all laugh together.

Sorry it took forever to make! Love y'all!

Word count: 1040