Taken away (And some Blairon🤪)

Violence warning!!

Draco's POV

School had just ended, and Harry was leading me back to our room, holding my hand. He told me he'd be back in a few minutes, and left the RoR. I sat on the bed, waiting, but I was very bored doing so. I got up, and left the RoR. It was a rule that I couldn't leave without daddy, or daddy's permission, but I was bored, and didn't want to be little for a bit. I slowly walked through the corridors, stopping at the door to the quidditch feild. I mindlessly walked into the forest, sitting down in the place where daddy found me not too long ago. I layed the back of my head against a tree, and closed my eyes. I slowly drifted off to sleep, only the forest animals around me. Or so I thought.

???'s POV

I watched as the ugly blonde (that hurt me so much to write... hes baby) fell asleep on the forest floor. I walked over to him, covering his mouth with a cloth, and flying away. I landed my broom in my serperate dorm, and tied this rat up. I sat on my bed, and brushed my long hair. I heard a muffled cry, and look over to see that Malfoys awake. What a cry baby, he is.

"Why hello Malfoy. I see that your awake. Let's have a little chat." I take the cloth off of his mouth, also well as his blindfold off of his mouth.

"WEASELETTE!!" He said angerly.

"Hello." I state, binking slowly.

"Let me cut to the chase. Harry's mine. If you don't get away from him right away, I won't hesitate to curse you." I say, sneering.

Draco's POV

I slowly slip deep in littlespace, making it harder to fight with her. I'm never going to escape. I just want daddy. I wish I followed his rules, and stayed in our room.

She Slowly stroked my scars, then pinched my right forearm where my dark mark is, causing pain to corse through my body. I scream, and hear loud footsteps.

Hermione walks in. Wait, Hermione! Thank god! I start crying, and look up at her. Ginny is frozen, hand around my neck.

"Ginny! What in Merlin's name are you doing?!" She runs over to us, and slaps her away. "What the hell?! Why would you hurt him?! You seemed so understanding when I told you!" She took me into her arms, craddling me. "Are you okay babe?" I nod. (btw she said babe, as in what your guardian would say to you when trying to comfort you. no dramione shippers.)

"Mhm.." I nod, stuffing my face into her neck.

"Harry is mine, okay?! MINE." Ginny screams, as Ron and a few griffydors came in.

Ron's POV

I was chilling with Seamus and Dean, when I heard screaming. Dean picked up Seamus, and we all ran to Ginny's room, bursting through the door. What we saw was shocking. Hermione was craddling Draco in her arms, while he was sobbing. Ginny was pulling at the roots of her hair, screaming, and screaming.

"GINNY!" Dean yelled at her, slapping her.

"DON'T SLAP ME." Ginny demanded. I knocked her unconcious, and I went to comfort Draco with Hermione, Dean and Seamus.

+-Time skip-+

Still Ron's POV

Hermione volunteered to carry Draco to Harry.

I was feeling sad that my sister hurt my best friend's boyfriend.

I walked to the slytherin common room, letting myself in with the passcode. I walked in, and went to Blaize's room. I opened the door, and found Blaize sitting on his bed, reading a book.

"Oh hi baby." He says, patting the spot next to him. I walk over to him, and instead of sitting next to him, I climbed into his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist, and tucking my head into his next.

"You ok baby? You seem a bit down." He frowns, and I look up at him sadly.

"Gin Gin hur Dway-co." (Ginny hurt Draco) I start crying, slipping into littlespace. Pansy must've heard, because she came in, and started rubbing my back.

"It's okay hun, let it out." She gave me a sad smile, and I started sobbing, crying my eyes out. Blaize sighed, rubbing my left shoulder and arm.

Soon I calm down enough to show my face, so I sit criss-cross in my boyfriend's lap. Only the girls of slytherin, Luna, Cho, and Hermione knew about my relationship with Blaize. I hugged him, and started telling him what was happening earlier. He listened through the whole thing, terrified.

"Oh lion, I'm so sorry you had to see that." I sigh, and kiss him shortly. "Wanna watched a movie?" I nod, and he uses magic to turn on the TV in his room. I felt very little, so he changed my into some overalls, a green sweater, (which ofc is his) and a diaper. He set me into his lap, and gave me my blankie, and my stuffed sea lion, named Carlos. He stuck a pacifier in my mouth, and we cuddled until it was time for me to go. I kissed him goodbye, and quickly snuck sucsessfully out of the slytherin common room. I ran back to gryffindor.

"Flying pig shit." (ah yes, a beautiful password) (jkjk) (the real one is) "Cotton candy." I walk in, and immmediately (OMG MY SPELLING THOUGH) cuddle up with Hermione in her room.

Okay so like- This sucked- but I hope you enjoyed the little Blairon intteraction! should I have Pansmione next? And no, I'm not gonna make pansy, or hermione a little bc uhm- so yeah. should draco forgive ginny?

-mom