Playdate

if it's in bold text, its a narrator.

Every year, there's a sorting of the next generation in the middle of the year.

Harry's POV

"So are we sitting at the slytherin table?" I ask Draco, sitting next to him.

"Well, I was thinking we could invite your friends over to slytherin, to sit with us." He looked up at me for approval, and I nod.

"I can ask them! I say.

Ron, Blaize, Seamus, and Dean were coming over to hang out. Draco prepared juice packets for Ron, Seamus, and himself. While Harry prepared some fancy wine.

"When are they coming over anyways?" Draco asks me, cuddling into my side.

"They should be here any minute now." I say, checking my watch, forgetting it still doesn't work. I look over at the clock, then the door.

Draco yawns.

"I'm tired..." I rub his back and kiss his forehead.

"I'm sorry your tired baby." He blinks a few times, but keeps them wide open when he hears a knock.

Draco rushes over to the door, and lets everybody in.

"C'mon gies! Lez go to me room!" (C'mon guys! Let's go to my room!) Draco and Ron run off, while Dean stays back.

"Be a good boy, and stay safe baby boy." Dean says, kissing his forehead.

"Dada! You is embarassing!" Seamus huffs, and Dean turns him around, facing Draco's room, patting his butt.

Draco's POV

"Seamus!!" Seamus walks into my room shyly, and sits down on the carpet with us.

"We is playing with twucks!" I say happily, handing him the red one.

"I want the red one!" Ron says sadly.

"I has more red ones! I be wight back guys!"(I have more red ones! I'll be right back guys!) I rush out of my room, and over to daddy.

"Where's my ofer twucks?" I ask him.

"They're in the cabinet, here." Daddy gets up, and pulls my other bin of trucks out of a door, and carries them to my room, knowing full well I'm a tiny baby with weak little arms. He places the bin down, and kisses me on the forehead, leaving the room.

"Fank oo daddy!" I say, sitting down, and opening the bin. I hand Ron the other red truck, and pull out a pink one for myself.

Harry's POV

"I was wondering if you guys wanted to sit at the slytherin table with Draco and I?" I asked them, as Blaize took a sip of his wine.

"I'm fine with it. I'll ask Seamus later." Dean says,shifting in his seat as to get comfortable.

"Same. I'll ask Ron before we leave." I grin at the two.

"Great! I'm sure our little ones would be happy to sit together." The others smile, and continue their conversation.

With the littles

"Vroom! Vroom! CRASHHHHH! AHHHHH!" Draco bumps his truck into Rons, and he gasps.

"We need amboolance!" (ambulance) Ron looks over at Seamus, and becons him towards them.

"C'mon powice oficer Seamus! We are hurt! We need da amboolance!" Draco says, and Ron nods.

Seamus giggles, and runs the police car and ambulance car over to Ron and Draco.

"Who is responcible for dis mess?!" Seamus asks, in the kind of voice kids make when trying to be though.

"Not me officer! That guy bump into me!!" Ron says, pointing to Draco.

"You is under arrest!!" Seamus takes Draco's hands and puts them behind him.

"Ahhhh! Noo!!! Pleaseee!!" The all giggle, and then direct themselves to the duplex blocks for building a castle.

The doms look into the room, and watch them all playing.

"They're so cute together!" Dean says, putting a hand to his heart.

"Yup." Blaize says, smiling.

"Wow..." Harry says, looking at Blaize.

"What?" Blaize chuckles, and looks over at Harry.

"I've never seen you smile!" Blaize smirks, and turns his attention back to the littles.

"Guess your little boy is making you go soft!" Seamus adds, also smirking.

"Oh, shut up." They turn back to their conversation