Hospital wing

Sorry if I get anything wrong, I'm new to writing this kind of story (ddlb) so it won't be that good-

3rd person POV

"H-Pottah?" Draco turned around to see the tall, brunette boy crying into his hair, and hugging him tightly.

"Your ok... Your ok... Your ok... " It sounded more like he was reasurring himself more than Draco.

Harry pulled away, and looked at him, hands resting on Draco's shoulders.

"Merlin Pottah, don't give yourself a heart attack." He giggled, and pulled Harry into another, shorter, hug.

After a bit, they pulled away, and Draco yawned.

"Tired?" He asked, running his fingers through the smaller boy's hair.

"Weah... (yeah)" Harry's eyes widened in shock.

'He's a little.. So cute..." (He can tell because of the way he slurred his words, and the voice he used. sorry if that was unclear)Harry shook his head, going back to reality. He couldn't love his arch-nemisis. It's not right.

Harry picked the half asleep Draco up, and carried him to the bed. Draco held onto his hand, and sucked his thumb with the other.

Harry made an effort to put Draco down on to the bed, but he wouldn't let go of his hand.

Harry sighed.

"Draco... Please... I need to go back to my dorm, and you need to sleep." He tried pulling away from the small boy, but he was determined1 to keep raven haired boy with him.

Draco whined a bit, and hugged Harry's hand, not wanting him to go, but Harry was too strong for him. He pulled away, and Draco started crying. This broke Harry's heart. He wanted to stay with the boy so badly, but he would, for one, get in trouble for staying up after hours, and two, get scolded by his two friends on what on earth he was doing with Malfoy.

"P-pweese n-no gow (Please don't go)" Harry sighed, and kissed Draco's forehead, and whispered a quick 'I'm sorry' before grabbing his map, pulling his cloak over him, and leaving the room.

word count: 400
Sorry this chapter is so short! I really wanted to write, but it's now time for me to go to bed (I'm trying to fix a proper sleep scedule) Thanks for (possibly) understanding!
-mom :)

(I like being called mom)