I'm so sorry little boy

Harry's POV (wow we haven't done this in a bit)

I woke up with my angel in my arms, and his head resting in the brook of my neck. I smile down at him at kissed the top of his head, messing his hair up even more.

"Baby, wake up. We have class." I shake in lightly, and he whines.

"I wanna sleep... Five more minutes please daddy..." He says, yawning, and turning around, so his back is on my stomach. He sighs happily, and I get up, making him bolt up, now awake. "Asshole..." He mumbles.

"Language." I say, smacking his thigh lightly. He blushes in embarassment.

"I'm not in little space..." He grumbles, and starts getting ready. He grunts in frustration, and I look over to see what's wrong.

"I'm out of hair gelllllllllll! UGH!" He stomps his right foot angerly, and looks at me frowning. "I can't go to class like this!" He says, pointing to his cute, fluffy, and messy blonde hair.

"You'll be fine. Let me brush it!" He opens his mouth to say something about not wanting me to, but decides against it.

"Here." He hands me his pink Hello Kitty brush, and smile, telling him to sit infront of me on the bed. I brush his hair, and change him in a new pull-up, pulling his clothes back over him.

"Thank you Harry." I raise my eyebrow, and he scoffs. "Thank you daddy."

"And?" I tease, making him frustrated.

"And your the best daddy in the world..."

"Aaaaand?" I laugh, and smile at his angry face.

"And I wooooooooove you!" He smiles big, and kissing my cheek quickly.

"I looooove you too honey bear!" I boop his nose, then nuzzle it with my own.

"Tickles!" He giggles, trying to cover his face.

"Never! The tickle monster is here to stay!" We laugh for a good 10 minutes, then we decide it's time for breakfast.

I say goodbye to him, as we part to go to our seperate tabbles in the great hall. All through-out breakfast, I look at my baby to make sure he's safe, and okay.

Pansy's POV (oo la la)

I sit next to lover boy over here, who is currently staring at Harry.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me?" Draco snaps out of his trance, and I fous back onto the real world. I too was staring at someone. A sertant Hermione Granger stares back at into my eyes, with her own auburn ones. I blush lightly, and smile.

"Oh! Yes, sorry!" I shake my head lightly, to focus more on Blaize.

"Yeah I am..." Replied a sleepy Draco, staring at the sky above us.

"Why're you tired?" I say with a smirk. Who knows what they were doing when Luna, Hermione, and I left. Harry did say he would get a punishment. Heh.

"He woke me up at like six to get ready... And I go to sleep at 7 now, so it isn't that bad, just I'm not used to it." Blaize chuckled when he said he had to go to bed at 7. If looks could kill, I would be in Azkaban.

"That sucks honey." I rub his lower back, and he groans in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Blaize asks, mouth full of a blueberry muffin.

"I have to use the bathroom... I'll be right back." He gets up, and walks out of the hall, Harry following him. I raise an eyebrow, and go back to listening to Blaize's rant on that Weasley boy.

Draco's POV

I run to the astronomy tower, and fall onto the concrete ground, crying. I squish my legs closer to my squishy tummy, and hold them there with my arms. I tuck my head into my knees, and my cries turn into sobs. I hear footsteps, and I look up slightly.

"Draco? Draco baby where are you?" It's daddy! I cough due to my cries, and rub my neck, cause it's really dry.

"D-daddy...!" I cough again, and blink a few times. The footsteps grew quicker, and louder as daddy aproached me.

"Baby boy, are you ok?!" I shake my head, and he sits down on the wall right next to me, and puts me in his lap, facing him. "What's wrong litte one?"

"M-my dad still wan-wants me to go h-home..." He pets my cheeks and hair, and kisses my nose repeatedly, whispering words of comfort in my ears.

"Why don't you wanna go home with him?" He asks me, obviously trying to stay calm for me.

"He-he-" I take a deep breath, and carry on. "He abuses me. He used to rape me too until mother found out." Daddy's lips parted, and eyes widened in shock, and anger.

"I'm so sorry little boy. Want me to tell the minestry (sorry for my bad spelling) about it?" He asks, tucking my hair behind my ears. I think for a second, before nodding.

(A/N Ya'll are so welcome I just did that, because in other stories Draco would be like "oH nO He'S mY FATher I STilL loVE Him" But that's bullshit, so ya'lls are so welcome)

"Ok baby, I'll write an owl to them tommorow, k?" I nod, slightly happier now, and cuddle into my daddy. "Five more minutes of this, then we have class." I growl, but nod.

"Daddy...?" I'm now fully out of little space, but that doesn't stop me rfom calling him daddy.

"Yes dragon?" He says, pulling me further on his lip.

"Can we have lunch up here from now on?" I ask, pecking his lips.

"Sure honey bear." He pecks my lips back playfully. I laugh a bit, and he smiles. "How are your scars doing?" He turns me around, and looks at my back, tracing his finger down the deep cut I got from my father before Hogwarts. I flinch at the pain, and whine.

"They still hurt..." I say sadly, leaning into him. He puts his arms around me, and his head on my shoulders.

"Well I'll tell the big meanie who gave you them a big smack in the face!" Daddy says, tickling my tummy.

"Daddyyyyy! S-stop it!!" I laugh, squirming around. He chuckles and pulls me into a close hug.

"Let's go to class now, yeah?"

"Okay daddy."

Hah I finally got the motiation to write! Sorry for the long wait :(

-mom