Kitten pt2

There are some pretty harsh topics in this chapter... karens... please stay safe while reading this...also after draco's 'asleep' he is no longer a cat.

Draco's POV

I pretend to fall asleep, because I don't want to sleep. It's been about an hour and a half.

"What's the problem with your friend?" A lady's voice asks.

"Well, he was playing around with my wand and-" Daddy starts, but is cut off by ugly mean lady.

"No. I mean what's the problem with him. Why did he call you daddy? Why is he acting like a baby? Why's he so soft and small? Men are strong. He seems weak" I feel myself start to tear up. Am I weak?

"See that's where your wrong. This is my boyfriend, and he is a little. I am his dom. Not all men are strong and musculer. He's actually not weak. If you talk badly about my baby one more time, I will hex you into next year." I feel blush rushing to my cheeks, and a small smile appears.

"Now who do you think you are?" The lady asks. Daddy chuckles, and his chest vibrating was very soothing.

"Hello, my name is Harry Potter, and this is Draco Malfoy." Daddy states, obviously frustrated.

"Oh- I'm so sorry I-"

"No. You don't treat people differently because of titles. We are all human." Daddy growls, and pulls me closer ot him.

"Draco baby, wake up. It's time to go." Daddy says, bouncing me on his leg. I pretend to wake up and yawn, hugging him. While I'm doing so, I glare at the lady.

"How are you feeling baby?" I do a thumbs-up, and he picks me up, getting off the bed. "That's good baby, but it's time to go home." I nod, and daddy carries me out of the room.

Before we leave the room, I hold my middle finger up to the lady, just enough so daddy can't see it.

"Harry Potter sir, he flipped me off." The lady says rudely. I start fake crying, and stuff my face in daddy's chest.

"No, Draco would never. He's a baby." I stick my toung out at her.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked worriedly, rubbing my back as we walked.

"Yes daddy. That lady was mean." I say sadly.

"I know baby, I know. but don't think your not getting a punishment for destorying the room." He says, and guilt washes over me.

"Sorry daddy..." I whisper.

"It's okay baby, but you seem to only be good for about a week after I punish you. Then your mean again, and I have to punish you again." (credit to that one person that commented this that one time. i forget who it was) I whimper, and feel much more guilty.

I stay silent, too scared to speak.

"Now, spanks, sentences, or an hour of timeout? No matter what your cleaning this up." I get to pick? Wow. My butt still hurts, so no spanks. I can't write in littlespace, so I guess it's the timeout. I must've been sitting there for too long, because daddy picked me up and started carrying me to his room. "You were taking too long, so I guess it's the spanks.

"Wait daddy-" He slapped my thigh, and I went quiet.

"Since belt spankies hurt, you only get ten." I hate daddy's belt with a burning passion. He sets me on the bed.

Alright I'm skipping this part, because I've written it so many times, and you guys don't need to hear it. Comment on this if you want to see me write it-

"Now thank daddy for your punishment." Daddy sits me up on his lap, and I wince at the pain.

"T-thank you d-daddy." He nods, kissing my forehead.

"Good job." I smile a bit, happy it's over- "But now you have to clean." I sigh sadly. "To make it more of a punishment, you'll be naked." I stare at him in disbelief.

He strips me of my clothes, and I don't fight it, knowing he has power over me.

"Here." He hands me a broom, and sits on one of the arm chairs, watching me.

I curse at him in my head while I clean, and imagine punching him. And if he wasn't my daddy, and I didn't love him, I would.

I finished cleaning, and I'm worn out. I sit on the floor, and curl up in a feetel position.

"Good job baby, your all done. Now, want play time with daddy or nap time?" I enjoy nap time sometimes, but I don't want to nap right now, and I haven't had playtime with daddy in a while, so I chose that. "Okay, let's get you some clothes, and then we can play." He carries me to my nursery, and keeps me in his arms this time while he gets my clothes.

He puts me on the changing table, and puts me un a thick diaper so I could sit down without getting hurt. He puts me in a soft dragon onesie with feet.

"Okay baby, what do you want to play with?" I want to play with barbies, but he doesn't know I have those and I don't want him to think I'm a weak girl!

I point to the trucks sadly, and daddy pulls them out. It was ust then that I rememebered that the barbies were behind them. He pulls out the tub of barbies, and looks at me.

"Since when did we have these?" I feel a lump in my throat, and can't speak. "Do you want to play with them?"

"Really..?" I ask him, ashtonished. (damn my spelling) He nods, and I happily do the same.

"Okay baby, which one do you want?" I crawl over to him, and pick up classic barbie. Blonde hair and pink dress. I give daddy Ken, and we play out a date with lots of laughter involved.

Eventually I grow bored of the barbies, and climb into daddy's lap to play with the toy trucks.

"Tired?" Daddy asks me, rubbing my stomache.

"No, but want cuddles." I say, leaning into him.

"Then cuddles you will have!" Daddy hugs me close, and lays on the soft carpet, putting my baby blanket over me.

;-; done-