"Don't leave me again daddy!"

Harry's POV

I walk into Draco's nursery, and put the book on his shelf. As I turn around, I feel a bat hit my head, and I fall, passing out.

I wake up, and Draco is in a suit, and has scars all over him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He growls, and I snap at him. "Draco, we do not growl at dad-"

"SHUT UP. I'M LEAVING." He's starts crying, and walks out of the room with his bag.

Pansy walks in and starts speaking.

"Is he okay? My friend Draco really needs him... Yes... No we don't... But what if- no, no, that won't work. Yes, I'll pay for it." I open my eyes, and see that I'm laying down in a hospital bed. My head hurts, and Draco is cuddled up to me, fast asleep with tear stained cheeks. He was wrapped in his favorite blanket.

I look over at Hermione and Pansy lasily. "What happened?" I ask them, looking over at Faith.

"Well, we don't know but we found you passed out in Draco's nursery..." Hermione says, scratching her wrists. Something she did when she was nervous.

"Oh, okay. Is Draco okay?" I look down at the messy blond haired boy, and stroke his cheek with the back of my middle finger.

"Yeah, but he was crying the whole time. We tried calming him down." Faith says awkwardly.

"Thank you girls. I really apreciate it." I say, and they nod, leaving.

"Hey Draco, baby." I say, shaking the small boy awake.

He sniffs, then looks up at me. "D-daddy?!" I nod, and he hugs me tightly.

"Don't leave me again daddy!"

"Of course not baby!" I tuck his hair behind his ears, and kiss his earlobes.

"That tickles daddy!" He says, giggling.

"Come here, hun." I sit up, and he climbs into my lap.

"You are very brave for staying with daddy while he was hurt, and that was very cool! I'm very proud of you!" He smiles, and snuzzles my chest, cuddling into it.

"Thank you daddy..." He says, yawning.

"Sleep well, princess." I say, kissing his nose.

-They had now been in the hospital for 3 days-

"Okay, your head should be healed by tomorrow, so be careful when sleeping." The nurse says, writing on her clipboard.

"Thank you Mrs.Cotton!" I say, smiling. She returns the kind gesture, and walks out of the room, beckoning me and Draco to follow.

-Back at the castle- -btw they found a secret room behind a painting, and are using it instead of the RoR-

"Daddy, are you okay?" Draco asks, rubbing my shoulder.

"Yes, baby. I'm just fine!" I say, smilin at him. He whimpers, and crawls into my lap, cuddling into me.

"Are you hungry little one?" Even though he's not in littspace, I can't help myself with the nicknames.

"Cuddles now, food later." He said, yawning.

"C'mon, let's go to bed. It's your bed time right about now." I look at the clock. 7:45.

"No wan my room. Wan cuddles from dada." He says, pressing his lips shortly onto my cheek.

"Aw thanks baby! And hun, we can cuddle! It's okay!" We change into pajamas, and go to sleep, me being a big spoon to Draco.

Sorry this was such a short chapter, I want to post before bed :)