"It's a potion effect... I assure you."

Draco's POV

I play with my fingers tips, and daddy leads me to potions class. He grabbed my hand, gaining weird looks from other students, causing me to pull away. daddy looked hurt, but understood. I made a mental note to thank him. We stopped outside of potions class, pulling me into a small secret room in a wall, and he asked me if I could come out of little space.

"Why?" I asked him sadly. does he not like me anymore? Does he want to be with someone normal, and not a crybaby.

"Because, I don't want people to make fun of you." He looked anxious, and worried, but I still wanted to stay in little space.

"Noooooo!!!!" I whine, pushing him. He slaps my butt, causing my to growl.

"I will deal with you later, now it's time for potions. Let's not be late." He walks away form me, leaving me alone. I stand there for a second, wandering why he would've left me. I eventually decide I don't want to have detetion, so I walk into potions class, frowning when I see Ginny sitting next to him.

'He's my daddy! Stupid Weaselette can't steal him from me!' I glare, at Harry, and sit next to Luna, who looks at me sympathetically, also not liking Harry sitting next to the she-weasel.

"So Harry, how are you? I missed you~! I haven't seen you in like, forever!" The freckled orange giggles, and rambles on. I roll my eyes, and my cousin, Luna, pets my hair.

"I'm doing great Ginny! How about you? How's your life going?" Harry asked, smiling. HOW COULD HE?!?! I THOUGHT HE WAS ON MY SIDE! UGH!

+-After class-+

Harry waited for me next to the door of potions, only for me to walk straight (gay) past him. He looks shocked. He follows me to out room, and locks the door.

"DRACO. GET OVER HERE." I wince at the yelling, and walk over to him standing in my room. "You were a very bad boy today."

I cut him off "But I didn't wanna. And I hate she-weasel." Harry got even more angry.

"I just gave you a punishment, now I'm having to give you another one?! Pick out 5 of your toys, and hand them to me." I titled my head ciriously, but does at he says. I pick over my hotwheels, legos, barbies, alhabet blocks, and my train tracks. I have a lot of toys, okay? Thinking he was gonna play with my, I set the tubs down infront of him, happily.

"Since you were a bad boy, you will have to give up these toys for 2-3 doys, okay?" These were my favorite toys. I growl, then glare at him.

"Draco. Stop testing your limits." I scream, shout, cry, and yell. I wail my arms in the air, and stomp my feet. Harry now was really angry. His eyebrows furowed so far down, that I couldn't see his handsome eyes.

"Timeout." I walk over to my crib for timeout, but he stops me. Weird, I always have timeout in my crib.

"In the corner, on his stool." He brings a stool from the living room, and sets me on it, facing the wall. "Twenty minutes, okay? I love you honey bear."

Harry's POV

I do feel bad, but he was being a jerk. I decide to go see Seamus and Dean.

"Hey dude!" I say to Dean. He has Seamus on his lap.

"Hey." He says, fist bumping me. "What was that about Malfoy today? He was acting like a toddler." I hesitate. Do I tell him?

"Oh uhm, it's a potion effect... I assure you." I say, hesitantly.

"Wait, is he your a little? Your little? I mean, if he is, Seamus is a little. You don't have to feel bad about it." I sigh, looking at my palms.

"Today Draco was acting up, and being rude for no reason. He's in timeout right now." I say, looking at my half-broken watch. It's been fifteen minutes.

"Oh okay then."

"Well I should get going. Nice seeing y'all. Maybe we could have a playdate?" He nods in agreement, and we say our goodbyes.

I walk to our room, and into his. I see him crying in beetle position, head tucked into lap, arms holding his legs close to his chest.

"Draco, baby, you can get off of the stool now." I say, crouching down behind him. He dashes over to me, hugging me.

"Am sowwy dada! No wen to be meen!" (I'm sorry daddy! I didn't mean to be mean!) I sigh, hugging him back.

"It's ok honey bear. Want milkie?" I offer him a sippy cup, but he shakes he head.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Tow wittle." (Too little) I nod, and get a bottle full of milk, and warming it up. I bring it to him, and he sits on my lap, drinking the bottle, while I held it for him.

"Tank chu dada." (Thank you daddy) I smile.

"No problem baby. Now it's time for next class, let's get ready, k?" I say, kissing his nose.

"Hehe yuppers!"

I finally felt the motivivation!!! Hope you enjoyed :D