Great hall

This chapter is highly inspired by a MHA oneshot

Also just a reminder, Draco's big this entire chapter, unless said otherwise.

Harry's POV

We were all sitting at the slytherin table, accompanied (spelling lol) by Pansy and Hermione. Ron and Draco were having contests, such as who can eat the most, or who can can scare a ghost. The eating contests scared me the most. What if Draco got sick!?

"Oi fuck off Ron." Draco said, rolling his eyes. I tried staying calm, knowing full well he's not in littlespace.

"Well I bet I can drink this hotsauce faster than you!" I swear if Draco agrees I'll-

"Bet bitch!" He says, and I could feel Seamus and Dean's eyes on Blaize and me. Both of us were glaring at the littles, but they didn't seem to notice. They both grab a bottle, and tipped it into their mouth.

"Aghhhh that's spicy!" Ron laughs, and Draco joins in.

"Hey daddy can I have water?" Draco says, looking at me.

I gave him a look that clearly said: 'you can have a spanking' but he didn't notice it.

I gave him a slice of my bread. Bread is better than water or milk.

"Thanks!" I nod, and both the boys laugh again.

I sigh, knowing I'm probably just overeacting. But he nevers cusses! Not even out of littlespace! It's getting on my nerves.

"Draco." I give him a stern look, and he looks up at me.

"What?" He sounded annoyed, and that was all it took for me.

"That's it. Let's go." He looks at me angerly, and growls.

"What, so I can't have fun?" He says, gritting his teeth.

"No, but your being a brat, so let's go!" I say. He says bye to everyone, and follows me out of the great hall.

"What the fuck was that for? Your being a complete control freak!" I turn and look at him, stopping in my tracks.

"Remember when everyone left, and I told you that you had to be good, or you'll get a punishment?" He nods, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, so?" His face suddenly filled with realization.

"Wait, daddy please!" He says, and I drag him by his arm to our room.

"B-but I wasn't, and am not, in littlespace! I-I didn't think you'd care!" I pull him to our room faster. "O-ow daddy!"

"Of course I care! I'm your daddy! I want you to be good both in and out of littlespace!" I say angerly, now reaching the painting.

I stroke the lady's hair on the painting, causing it to open, and we walk in. Well I walk in. I just drag him along with me.

"D-daddy pl-please! I d-didn't mean it!" He starts crying, and I kind of feel bad. But I can't. He needs to know I'm serious.

"I don't care. Sit in the bath tub." He looked confused.

He sat in the bathtub, still crying. I stuck some wet soap in his mouth, and waited for 2 minutes.

"Wash it out twice." I say, pointing to the sink.

"But I'll still taste it!" He says, walking over to the sink.

"So? you were a bad boy." I say, and watch him to make sure he follows the rules.

"It's yucky daddy..." He whispers. I ignore him.

I pit him up, and carry him to our bed, laying him on my lap, face up. I pull down his pants, to see he had wet himself.

"Guess I need to put you back into diapers bud." He cries even harder, and I kiss his forehead.

"Count to 30 for me." I say.

"30?!?!"

"Want it to be 40?" He shakes his head quickly, and cries even harder. (If that was possible)

"You've been very naughty little boy." I say.

I aimed my hand, and smacked his butt.

SPANK

"O-one..."

SPANK

"Two..."

SPANK

"Three..."

SPANK

"Four..."

SPANK

By five he was sniffling, ten he was crying softly, and 20 he was sobbing, and 30 he was screaming.

"Good job, now sit in the corner for 20 minutes, and think about what you've done." He nods, crying. He walks over to the time-out stool and curls up in a ball.

Draco's POV

I can't believe he punished me out of littlespace. I'm also very sorry for what I did of course, but I'm still sad. My butt hurt, and I have to wear diapers again. I've been peeing myself for awhile now, but was too afraid to tell daddy... I look behind myself, and at him, but he just raises his eyebrows.

"Turn back around unless you want ten more minutes." I turn around sadly.

I just want kisses from him. I just want him to tell me that 'everything's going to be okay'. I want him to hug me, and hold me close. I don't want him to be mad at me, and have to punish me, and tell me I'm naughty, and a bad boy. I love him so much, and I hate thinking he doesn't love me back.

I hear a beeping sound, and footsteps. Arms pick me up from behind, and carries me to the bed.

"Baby, can you promise me you'll be good?" I nod, and nom on his shirt, to stop myself from crying.

"No, no honey." He chuckles, and gets me a paci. "Don't chew on daddy's clothes. Or anyone's for that matter." He puts the paci in my mouth, calming me down.

"My back hurts..." I say around the paci. He lifts up my shirt, and examines my back.

"The cuts are almost healed!" I smile a bit, knowing the pain will be gone soon, and I get to stop taking the yucky medicine! "Now let's get you in some clothes. I don't think you wanna run around naked." I nod, and he tries setting me down on the bed, but I shake my head, and hold onto him, just wanting love.

"Heh, your very clingy right now, aye?" I nod slowly, wanting food. I didn't eat very good food for me. Daddy usually makes me eat healthy things, so junk food didn't settle in my tummy right.

He gets me one of my diapers, and I'm secretly happy to see that ABC pattern. He grabs cream, and sets me on the changing table.

He massages the butt cream onto my butt. It helps with the soreness. but I surely won't be able to walk for a bit.

"There you go baby." He tapes the diaper on me. The softness of it feels so good. Why did I want to wear big boy underwear when I have these!?

"Thanks daddy." I say, and he nods.

He puts me in a really soft onesie, and carries me over to the bed, getting in the bed, and under the covers. I crawl onto his chest, and my my face in the crook of his neck, my short arms barely reaching around his body.

"I love you daddy." There's a moment of silence, and I hear him sigh with happiness.

"I love you too honey bee."

Sorry if this sucked- I'm in english class right now, and don't have much time to look for spelling errors love you little munchkins!! <3