"What did uncle Blaize mean?"

Back with Draco and everyone else

Draco's POV

I cuddle into daddy, not liking the yelling.

"ALLAN THAT WAS VERY BAD! WE DON'T DO THINGS LIKE THAT, OR TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO! DRACO COULD'VE GOTTEN VERY HURT!" Alice yelled at him, with Allan was crying.

Daddy must've noticed my distress, because he quickly took me inside, out the front door, and into the car.

"Daddy!! Yelling scary!" I say, starting to tear up.

"I know baby, I know. Shhhhhhh..." He plays with my hair, and plants light kisses all over my face. About ten minutes later, I had calmed down, and we went back inside.

"Wanna go to our room or with the others?" He asks.

"Ofers." (others) He nods, and walks out the back door.

"Where's Alice and Allan?" Daddy asks. I look around, and I too can't find them.

3rd person

"Alice took him Inside. Probably for a spanking." Lacy said. All the littles gasped, and the adults laughed.

"Ron, baby, it's time to go home." Blaize said, walking over to Ron, and squating down.

"But we jus got here!" Ron complains.

"Yes, but I don't want to be a burrden for them." He says, picking Ron up. Ron squirrmed around, trying to get out of his grip, but to no sucsses.

"You wouldn't be a burden if you stayed!" Mika chimed in, looking up from her flower crowns.

"Thanks, but we're doing something today, and I don't think you guys want to hear it..." Blaize said, raising an eyebrow. All the littles except for Ron were confused, while Ron was blushing a deep red. All the adults mouthed 'oh'.

"Okay, well, goodbye guys!" Everyone said their goodbyes, and all the littles forgot what Blaize had said, except for Draco.

"Daddy?" Draco whispers. Harry walks somewhere more private.

"What is it hun?" He asks, setting Draco down, and squating down to look at him.

"Wha twas uncle baise tawing about?" (what was uncle blaize talking about) Harry's eyes widened, and then he shut them.

"You see Draco, they were going to do something for big boys." Draco tiltled his head.

"But he said Ronnie was doin it wif him, and Wonnie not big boy." Draco says, lowering his eyebrows, trying to think.

"Well Ronnie was gonna be a big boy so they could do it." Harry said. Draco was very confused.

"Okay, I'm not very much in littlespace anymore right now, but what did Blaize mean?" Draco said, slipping out of littlespace.

"You never heard of sex?" Harry said, surprised.

"No? Why? Should I have heard of it?" Harry chuckles, and Draco pouts.

"It's how babies are made hun." Draco's eyes widened, and made an 'oh' with his mouth.

"Mhm."

"How though?" Draco asks, scratching his head.

"Dick and ass." Harry says.

Draco blinked a few times, and then giggled.

"Otay!" Draco slipped back into littlespace.

"Don't tell other people, okay? You'll get in big trouble if you do, got it?" Draco nods, and rubs his eyes, yawning.

"Love you honey bee."

"Wove you too daddy."

IDK what this is, so I guess it's a filler chapter? I wrote it in the span of ten minutes.