-the video

"Minho?!" Thomas screamed his name as he hugged him tightly, which was short lived before a gernade was shot right next to his head.  

"We've got to move" Newt pushed them forward moving directly behind them around a corner, running through the long hallways. 

Janson and the guards were always close behind and the trio were slowly running out of energy, time and places to hide. The three ran into what seemed to be a small laboratory before pushing multiple things in front of the door blocking any entrance in. 

"Sir I dont think we will be able to get the door open" One of the gaurds told Janson turning around  to face him. 

"Figure something out" Janson spat at him slamming his hand against the door.

"What are we going to do?" Minho asked staring at the computers and test tubes scattered around the room. 

"I have no bloody idea, but this running thing is getting frustrated" Newt groaned smashing his hand down on the keyboard in front of him making the screen light up. "Bloody hell..." 

The screen was frozen. It was Janson and a girl set across from each other at a grey table in a small conference room. A big play button taking up most of the screen. Newt moved the mouse over the play button before pressed down on it. 

"I just need you to answer the question Y/n. Who's side are you on?" Janson asked the girl shaking and in visible tears in front of him.

"Y/n?" Thomas questioned looking from the screen to Newt, pausing it. "I thought you told me she got killed in the maze just before I came up in the box?" 

"We thought she did, she got out..." Minho trailed off in disbelief that he was staring at the girl he considered his sister on the computer in front of him. 

"Or they got her out" Newt blankly answered before hitting play once again. 

"Where is everyone at? I want to see them." Y/n questioned bitting her bottom lip to stop the tears from falling. 

"They aren't here, they are still stuck in the maze. We needed you. You helped create this. You and Thomas, we need your help Y/n. So I'm going to ask one more time who's side are you on?" Janson slammed his hand onto the cool grey counter making her jump. 

"Im on Minhos, Newts, even Gallys side. I will never be on your side" Y/n said finally turning her head to look him dead in the eyes. 

"Remember when I said I needed you? I just needed you on video for leverage if need be" Janson points directly at the camera making Y/n turn to look into the lens, tears welling in her y/e/c eyes. "You are no longer useful to me..." 

Janson reached into his lab coat pulling out a gun. The girl watched as he cocked it back lifting it up to point it at the sobbing girl. 

Y/n turned and look directly into the camera lens... "Im only (your age) years old, Newt. I don't wanna die" 

then the gun shot went off, the video went black and the door swung open.  

----------

since so many of you want a part two... comment some ideas for it! love you all btw :p