-plot twist

WCKD has always been watching, even after the Gladers had ecscaped their HQ. After Newt was shot it caused instant panic in one of the workers, "We have to get in there! We have to save him! DONT JUST SIT THERE DO SOMETHING!" She started to sob.

The others look at each other before looking back at the sobbing girl, "Lets go boys"

Within a few minutes they were back with Newts barely breathing body. The girl ran to him before starting the process of saving his life. After a few hours she removed the bullet that had killed the virus in his brain, she had stitched him up. He was alive. He was cured.

She put him in a room waiting for him to wake up, once he was awake and very confused, she explained everything to him. He stood up and hugged the girl that saved his life, "Thank you"

"You wanna go home Newt?" She asked him smiling at the blonde haired boy. "Call Thomas" She handed him a phone that had a numbed typed in all he had to do was press 'call'.

He took the phone from her hand then looked from the phone to her as she walked out of the room. He took a deep breathe and pressed the green button, his anxiety building up as t rang. What was he suppose to say to the boy he loved? What was he going to say to him when he thought Newt was dead? All these qustions went through his head until someone picked up the phone.

"H-hello. Doctor P-paige?" Thomas voice asked as it cracked, you could tell he had been crying- a lot.

"Tommy?" Newt breathe out, he heard Thomas take a breathe.

"Who is this?" He asked, there was no way this was the blonde brit Thomas had fallen in love with. At the same time he knew it was, he knew that voice like the back of his hand.

"Names Newt Greenie"

I CRIED WRITING THIS!