-jealous minho

I watched him run into to the maze for another day of searching for an exit and avoiding grievers. Minho and I have been dating for four and a half months now, I came up into the maze five months ago on this exact day, being the only girl here was horrible for the first few days, but I became fast friends with the boys, especially Newt, Alby, and Minho.

Minho and I were instantly attracted to one another, and since I was a medjack, we fell in love through Minho's numerous injuries from running.

I shake my head to clear the thoughts and walk into the medjack hut. I'm organizing a medicine cabinet when the alarm goes off.

Today is Greenie day, and because of my caring, maternal instinct, I'm in charge of helping the Greenie feel at home. I push through the crowd of boys and meet Newt, Alby, and Gally at the edge of the box. It opens and we see yet another boy, he is muscular with dark hair, and looks absolutely horrified.

Gally jumps into the box and lifts the boy up, "Rise and shine greenie!"

Newt, Alby, and I walk the Greenie away from the amused crowd of boys, "Welcome to the Glade Greenie, I'm Alby, the leader, this is Newt, he's second in command, and this is Y/N, the only girl around this place."

The Greenie scans my body, then looks back up to my face smirking, that's when Newt steps in front of me, "I swear to god Greenbean, if you lay a bloody finger on her, I will kill you before Minho even gets the chance!"

I smile at Newt's protectiveness, he and Alby, along with most of the other boys, have always treated me like a sister, "I'll take it from here boys," I say turning toward the new boy, "come on Greenie, time for the tour."
I walk him through the Glade showing him every inch of the place, "So do you remember your name yet?" I ask trying to make small talk.

"It's-" He pauses, deep in thought, "um..."
"It's alright; it'll come to you in a day or t-"
"Nathan!" He suddenly exclaims, "My name's Nathan."

"Alright, so Nathan, do you have any questions?"

"Yeah, I do actually," I raise my eyebrows at him, "Who's Minho? Newt mentioned him earlier who is he?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out," I wink then giggle.

Minho's POV

The sun will be setting soon, so I'm making my way back to the Glade, smiling at the thought of seeing my beautiful girlfriend. It's Greenie day, so we will be having a bonfire, I know how much Y/N loves them. I run through the gate and instantly see her, laughing with the Greenie, his eyes hungrily wander her body, and I trip over my own two feet and faceplant into the ground.

"Shuck!" I hear her call out, trying to conceal the amusement in her voice, "You struggling a little over there sweetheart?" That sassy little slinthead.

I get up on to my feet, trying to gather my dignity up off the ground, and walk up to Y/N with all the pride that I can gather. I look the Greenie, who is standing directly behind her, straight in the eye before turn back to Y/N. I grab her by the waist, dip her down and kiss her square on the lips.

I finally look at the Greenie who is starting back with wide eyes and walk towards him.

Y/N's POV

Still flustered by the kiss, I see Minho walking towards Nathan, he grabs him by the front of the shirt, pulling him on to his toes, he looks tiny compared Minho, "If you ever look at my girlfriend like that again I will throw you off the shucking cliff, am I clear shank?!"

Nathan nods frantically and Minho walks toward the map room.

"And that, Nathan, was Minho. My wonderful boyfriend," you say before walking away to prepare for the bonfire.