-the truth

We walked up to a door that said EXIT.

"Really?" Frypan snickered as my boyfriend Thomas pushed the door open. We walked in to see bodies laid on the floor, dried but from what looked like bullet wounds. Newt saw a red button that said PUSH so he pushed it causing a hologram to appear.

"Im Ava Paige, I work for the World In Catastrophe Killzone Experiment Department. You have just finished the Maze Trails.." This older lady in a white lab coat with blonde hair that was in a bun.

I zoned out and started walking around when I saw the same lady on the ground with a bullet wound on the side of her head. I stepped over her and walked over to the glitching computers that had a different face on each one. As I got closer I realized it wasn't just random people it was us.

The first computer had picture of Newt when he was younger, like before he was sent to the maze and said: Isaac, 14 years old, A5 The Glue, Not Immune.

Then there was Minho: Ryan, 14 years old, A7 The Leader, Immune.

Thomas: Stephan, 16 years old, A2 To Be Killed By Group B, Immune.

The list went on with everyone in your maze until it came to a picture of me from before I was sent to the maze one year ago.

Harlie, 15 years old, A4 The Favorite, Immune.

"Guys come here" I told them right before I heard a gunshot coming from the hologram. They walked over to me and I pointed to the screen.

"Newt, Minho, Thomas, Y/n. Those aren't our names, Newt your name is Isaac and your 17 years old, Minho your names Ryan-17 years old, Thomas you are really Stephan-16 years old and Im Harlie-16 years old" I fell to the ground with my back against the desk with the computers, "Everything was a lie" I mumbled.

"Yeah maybe we found out the truth but who we were before this doesn't mean anything, Its about who we are now. You'll always be Minho, Thomas, and Y/n to me." Newt told us, I stood up and hugged him while the other joined.

We pulled back and looked at each other, "Aww look at little Min Min" Thomas said pointing at the picture of 14 year old Minho making us all giggled.

Newt was right, yeah now we know the truth but none of that matters. It doesn't matter who we were, it only matters who we are now.