-happily ever after

"You know what to do, Its A5s turn" My mom, Ava Paige handed me this neddle that would make him forget everything except his name that will be planted in his head.

"Hello boys, Isaac its time for you to go in the maze" I said loud enough for everyone to hear me before shutting the door and locking it. "All of you listen very carefully" I told them three boys infront of me.

"Okay we are listening y/n" Stephan told me.

"Isaac like I said your leaving now and Im suppose to take your memories but Im not. I need you to act like you dont have your memories... your going to have to do that for one month then Ryan will be sent up then you two will pretend you dont have your memories until Stephan is sent up with the way to ecscape. Do you understand?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Why are you helping us?" Ryan asked me.

"Because what my mom is doing is not right and I dont think innocent kids should be killed for what she beilves is right"

Two Years Later

"Alright Stephan lets go" I told him before shutting the door and 'perparing him' he stood up and walked to the door locking it before pulling me in an urgent kiss.

"Im going to miss you so much" He told me.

"Youll be back in no time okay? I promise I will be right here when you come back" I smiled before kissing him again.

"I love you y/n" He smiled at me

"I love you too" I said as tears pooled my eyes

I set at the table watching Stephan/Thomas go to the maze through the computer when my mom walked into the room, her heels clicking, her arms crossed and a mixed look of anger and betrayal present on her face.

"I cant beilve you" She grabbed my chair spinning me around to face me.

"What do you mean mother?" I asked smugly.

"They can ecscape now and its because of you! You let those boy keep thier memories! How dare you bretray your mother like that after everything Ive done for you!" She yelled before slapping me, "Dont think this happily ever after for you and that boy" She snarled before walked out of the room.

Present Time |One year later

Its been a year since I have saw my mother or anyone for that matter, after me and Ava had that fight she left and took everyone with her, leaving me here all alone. Being alone for a year was slowly but surely making me go crazy, if I didnt have the boys as hope that I wouldnt be alone much longer I dont even wanna think about what would have happened.

I heard an alarm go off which made me cover my ears in agony as I clicked on my keyboard trying to get it to stop. "Finally" I sighed when I got the alarm to shut up, I heard a door swing up and I stood up quickly to face a group of boys.

"y/n?" Stephan/Thomas said in disbeilf.

"Stephan- I mean Thomas or uh" I stumbled but he walked towards me grabbing my face.

"Just shut up" He said before gently pressing his lips to mine while placing his hands on my cheeks, his thumbs rubbing them soothingly as I placed my hands around his neck pulling him closer.

We pulled apart at the sound of a gun cocking, "As cute as that was I made you a promise y/n you wouldnt get your happily ever after with him" I heard Ava tell me, I turned towards her to see a gun pointed at him.

At the last second I jumped in front of him as the gun went off, he searched his body quickly for a bullet wound and when he didnt find one his eyes drifted to my form, his eyes locked on the blood pulling from my chest.

"No! no no no" He keep repeating as he feel to the ground with me in his arms. "This wasnt suppose to happen, we were suppose to have a happily ever after" He sobbed brushing my hair beind me ear.

"There is no such thing as a happily ever after"