-not what I imagined

You set in the sand beside your boyfriend, Thomas and best friends Newt and Minho. Y'all were sitting in a comfortable when you spoke up.

"Is this what y'all imagined?" You asked them kicking the sand with your foot.

"What do you mean?" Newt asked you.

"Was Paradise what y'all imagine? It's not what I imagined" you told them looking into the fire in front of you.

"Why not?" Thomas asked you as you laid your head on his shoulder.

"I don't know. I just always thought after being in the glade for three years I would always be there or die trying to get out. Then when we were in the scorch I just always thought paradise was fake and we were going towards nothing like a wild goose chase. I never thought we would be free" you told them then choked up and almost started crying.

"I just never thought we would finally be happy, I never thought all of us would make it to here I thought I was going to loose one of you" you finished telling them and started balling.

"Not going to lie love I thought I was going to make it to paradise, I thought I would have turn into a crank but tommy here saved me" Newt smiles gratefully at Thomas.

"Yeah I thought me or tommy would have ended up dying in the Maze if we are being honest" Minho told y'all

"Yeah what Minho said" Thomas agreed.

This is so bad! Not sure where I was going with this XD