-gathering

You were sitting on the lookout tower when you hesrd someone climbing up the ladder, you looked over to see Newt-your bestfriend and crush.

"hey love" he smiled a smile that always made your heart flutter, as he took a seat beside you.

"hey Newt" you smiled back, looking into his beautiful eyes that looked like a pool of honey in the lighting.

"I ummm er, I dont know how to tell you this..." Newt spoke nervously then trailed off. You layed your hand right above his knee his eyes looking into yours.

"Newt just calm down and say it, you know you can tell me anything right?" You gave him a reasurring smile.

"yeah I know just aw shuck, im just going to say it" he ran his fingers through his blonde locks, you gave him a reasurring nod and smile.

"im in love with you." he spit out, your heart stopped and your breathe was hitched in your throat.

"wha-what?" you stuttered a small smile creeping onto your face. He looked at you and it seemed like all his confidence had come back.

He placed his hand on your thigh then looked into your (y/e/c), "Im so, deeply in love with you Y/N. I have been since I came up in the box, my eyes searched you and Alby with so much curiosity and confusion then when my eyes landed on you it was like in that moment I knew everything was going to be fine. I love everything about you, I love the way your eyes and nose crinkle when you laugh or how your hair sways when you run, I love you s-"

You cut him off by wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling his head to yours, his hand went to your hips. He looked at your eyes then your lips for a split second before connecting yalls lips, you smiled into the kiss. You twirled your fingers in his hair until you had to pull apart for air.

You leaned your forehead against his breathing heavily, "I love you too Newtie" you giggled, he smiled.

"will you be my girl friend?" he asked you twirling his fingers in your h/c. You smiled then opened your mouth to answer when,

"GATHERING NOW!" Alby shouted from the homestead.

Newt stood up and put his hand out for you to grab, "well love?"

"I would love to be your girlfriend Newt" you smiled before climbing down the ladder and walking into the homestead.

You took a seat in the middle because Alby told you to sit there, Newt walked in and set down before winking at you.

"Alright since there is a lot of guys and only one y/n-" Alby started.

"I dont like where this is going Alby" You said with a shocked and scared look on your face.

"Anyways no one is allowed to date or kiss or anything like that got it?!" Alby yelled.

"okay but shouldnt she have a say in thay?" Minho asked raising an eyebrow.

"Welp I already shucked up that rule" Newt smirked and you giggled.

"What?"