-just go away // request 5

thank you peytinpatterson3  for requesting once again! hope you enjoy it!

Spending a lot of time with someone means you'd have to be quite fond of them, but it didn't mean you had to catch feelings this just happened to be the case and he hated it. She was his bestfriend and if she rejected him it would mess everything up. He would lose his bestfreind, his running partner, and now also his crush. If only the feelings would just go away...

"You ready?" Y/n smiled at him slipping the water bottle into her bag.

'Her smile is so cute'

"Yeah..." Minho trailed off shaking himself out of his thoughts waiting for the maze walls to open so he could just do his job didn't have to look at her or talk to her.

As soon as the walls opened Minho was off which Y/n thought was a little strange due to the fact that he'd usually say 'ladies first' and she go and he'd catch up in seconds then they'd run side by side for the remainder of the day.

Y/n ignored it thinking he was just tired and ready for the day to be over with already, which would makes sense.

Lunch time had finally come and they were sitting leaning against a wall eating when Y/n tried to talk to him for the first time today.

"What'd you get for lunch?"

"Turkey." He dryly answered not even bothering to look at her.

"Really? I got ham, kinda wish I would have gotten turkey. This ones not very good-" She was just rambling at this point when he interrupted her.

"Yeah okay. Lets go" Minho cut her off standing up already running around the corner not bothering to wait for her or care that he interrupted her.

"Whats wrong with you?" Y/n shouted while he just ignored her. She ran and caught up to him grabbing his arm making him face her. "Whats wrong? Why are you acting this way towards me?" She demanded stomping her foot glaring at him.

"Nothings wrong Y/n, just quit asking" He turned on his getting ready to run again when she touched her arm trying to turn him around again when he turned himself around and yelled at her, "Just go away!"

Y/n looked taken back by the outburst just looking at him with hurt visible in her eyes. "Sorry for asking" She replied before just running off passed him.

Neither one of them talked for the rest of the run until it was about to be night fall and they were back in the glade.

"You okay Y/n?" Thomas asked as he saw her walk to his table he was sitting at with Newt after grabbing her dinner, visibly upset.

"I can't believe I ever liked that shank" Y/n exclaimed slamming her bowl down frustrated. "He is so infuriating and for what reason. He was upset so I asked what was wrong you know just being a good friend and he yelled at me and told me to 'just go away' "

"Has he tried to talk to you at all after that happened?" Thomas asked.

"No he just continued to-" Y/n began to rant yet again when Newt interrupted her.

"Well love I think he's about to, because he's headed this way" Newt told her nodding his head to the right where Minho was coming towards there table from making Y/n mumbled a 'great' under her breathe.

"Y/n can I take to you?" Minho asked looking down at her, Y/n just ignored him. "Please, I just have things to I need apologise for and say. So will you-"

"Just go away" Y/n said staring straight into his eyes with a cocky smile on her face making Thomas stiffle a laugh.

Minho rolled his eyes at her and the boy before grabbing her arm making her stand up so he could sling her over his shoulder carrying her out of the homestead as she kicked and screamed.

"Put me down you shank! Help! Thomas?! He's kidnapping me! Newt! I know you see this! Come on someone this is totally against my will! Gally?!"

When they were a decent distances from the homestead he set her down holding onto her arms so she wouldn't run.

"Look Im sorry-" He began to apologise when he was cut off.

"As you should be" Y/n replied leaning more on her left foot crossing her arms across her chest.

"Shut up. Im serious I didn't mean to say it, well I did. I just needed to be away from you-"

"Why what did I do? I thought-"

"Can you just let me talk? Please." Y/n nodded pressing her lips together letting him continue. "I like you okay? I like you a lot. And I know you dont like me back which is why I was acting that way because I want my feelings to just go away. Because now Ive ruined everything with us and I'm sor-"

Y/n cut him off by smashing her lips to his making him stumble slightly before placing his hands on her waist as hers quickly intertwined in his hair.

"I know I said I wouldn't interrupt you again... but I like you too a lot" Y/n pulled away from the kiss talking breathlessly.

"You interrupting me with a kiss is totally acceptable" He smirked at her before taking again, "That would have sucked if you didnt like me back. I dont know what I'd do if-"

"Less doubting, more kissing"