-happy accident // request 2

i want to say thank you to MLBFanfic2006  for requesting this idea. and thank you for being patient. i hope you enjoy this story and feel free to request more if you'd like !

——————

Her arched body was pressed against the bed while soft moans escaped her mouth. His body hovered over the top of hers, his face buried in her neck leaving a trail of love bites.

"You're so beautiful" Minho breathlessly whispered into  Y/Ns ear reaching his climax.

"Did you-" He quickly asked her if she had taken her birth control pill that morning.

She nodded quickly before they both finished and his body weakly fell onto the bed next to hers.

A few weeks had past since the night Y/N was tangled in Minho's sheets. Everyday was normal. She'd wake up, go to work, spend time with minho, have dinner then go to bed. But today was different...

By the crack of dawn Y/n was on the side of her bed puking her guts up as Newt rubbed her back with a slightly disgusted look on his face.

"Are you okay love?" Newt questioned as he pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah I just think it was something I ate last night" Y/N muttered before another way of nausea hit her causing her face to be buried back into the metal bucket.

"I have a feeling it's not food poisoning love. We all ate the same thing and you are the only glader in this whole shucking place who is sick" He told her as he began pondering of possible reasons the girl was nauseated.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Newt asked rather quickly, praying to whoever may be out there that she was most certainly not.

"No! There's no way. I've been taking my-" Then it hit her, and it hit her like a shucking train.

Y/n had lost her birth control box the morning her and Minho had intercourse. So Y/n was most definitely pregnant.

"Y/n?-" Newt called her name before the (Y/H/C) girl started sobbing. "What's wrong love? please talk to me"

"Minho's gonna be so mad at me! How could i do this?! How could i be so stupid?! He doesn't want a baby! God he's going to hate-" Y/N balled her eyes out as she rabbled on.

"Y/n calm down. Minho could never hate you. He loves you more than anything love. Just talk to him about it. I'm sure he will be thrilled to have a mini him running around this place" He tried to reassure her.

"Are you serious Y/n?!" Minho raised his voice at her. "You lied to me. You told me you had taken it that morning"

"I'm sorry! I forgot i didn't. Please don't be mad at me Minho. I love you. We're going to have a baby. Can't you just be happy about that?" Y/n pleaded with him as she took a step closer trying to grab his forearm to calm him.

"I don't want this baby Y/n. Take care of it yourself. I never wanted this, you threw this on me don't expect me to stick around. I- We're done." Minho told her before pushing her hand away and storming out of their shared room.

Once the door slammed shut the poor girl fell to the ground against the bed holding her stomach while balling her eyes out. Her whole life was falling apart.

Hours had past before the door creaked up to a messy hair and red eyed Y/n still curled up into a ball on the floor now asleep.

The boy walked over to the bundle of mess on the floor before picking her up and placing her in the bed.

She stirred awake and opened her (y/e/c) to be met with Minho's dark brown ones that were now bloodshot red from all the tears.

"Y/n i'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. I was just upset. I felt betrayed, since you lied to me. But i now know it was an intentional lie. I of course want to have a family with you Y/n. I just didn't want to raise our baby like this, not here. I want them to have a better life then us." He spoke quietly as she pushed her (y/h/c) hair out her face.

"I'm sorry Minho I shouldn't-" Y/n began to apologize before she was cut of by Minho shushing her.

"You have nothing to be sorry for babe. Just know that i'm not going anywhere, I'm going to stay here and take care of you. I'm going to take care of both of you. Now get some rest beautiful. I'll be right here when y'all wake up" He told her before pulling her into his arms and giving her a light kiss on the head and stomach.