-All mine (sexual tension pt. 2)

You yank Newt to you with his striped tie, eyeing the sloppily done Windsor knot. (It's so Newt. Only he could still look immaculate with a half assed tie and rumpled shirt.) You move to pull it do his head, but he stops you, shoving you firmly against the bed. One of his hands grips your wrists tightly, pinning them above your head, and his lips catch yours in the searing kiss. It's not slow and sweet, it's fast and fierce, all the years of I hate you's and go to hell's pouring out as your eyes lock with Newt's. He's kissing you so feverishly that you feel light headed and dizzy, like the foamy bubbles at the top of a freshly poured champagne glass. His hips grind against yours and you feel his hard cock press against you, only separated by his clothes and your thin underwear, you moan into his mouth softly.

"Are you listening to me?" Y/ns mother snapped out of her daydream. It had been days and that evening in her bedroom was still replaying in your head over and over again. She couldnt get enough of it. 

"Yeah you were- uh you said- no." She admitted in defeat both of them knowing damn good and well y She hadn't heard a word she said. 

"I said Caroline and Isaac or sorry Newt were coming over tomorrow night. We saw this desert on Pinterest and wanted to try it. And i figured she should bring Newt because y'all studied really well together last time. I swear we didn't hear a peep from you two all night" She explained giving Y/n a proud smile before continuing with dinner. 

Y/n stood on the sidelines with the rest of her team, pom poms in her hand as she cheered on Newt and the rest of the players on The WCKD High lacrosse team. But honestly none of them mattered and everyone knew it, it was Newt that carried the team. The game finally ended and to no ones surprise WCKD High won. 

Y/n walked out of the locker room not bothering to change in there since she was just headed home so she just grabbed her bag and walked out bumping into Newt in the process.

"Another Win, congrats Newt" Y/n stood in front of him innocently with her hands crossed behind her back. 

"Thought we talked about this sweetheart, dont call me that" Newt spoke in a low groan looking her fit body up and down. 

He yanks your legs apart, one hand sliding on your inner thigh. When his palm presses against directly against your heat through your underwear, you bite your bottom lip to keep from moaning.

"I dont remember. Sorry just wasn't a very memorable night" Y/n smirked knowing she had already rilled him up and she was loving every second of it. 

Newt reached out for one of her arms yanking her wrist from behind her back. The small fragile wrist still covered in a deep dark black and purple bruise. He wrapped his hand around her wrist raising it up squeezing it harshly making her hiss in pleasure more than pain.  

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow at her. He used his hand that was wrapped around her wrist to move her hand down his body starting at his shoulders moving her delicate fingertips over his perfectly defined abs and pressed the palm of her hand against his already throbbing cock making direct eye contact with her. He knew just by the look in her eyes that pre cum was practically dripping down her legs. 

He slung her hand off of his body leaning down to pick up her pom poms that had dropped handing them to her. 

"Ill be at your house at 6 okay? Hopefully we can study again like last time" Newt winked at her before turning on his heel walking out the doors into the parking lot. Leaving a slightly stunned and furious Y/n, she hated the affect he had on her. 

A knock on her door startled Y/n making her jump. She looked at the clock on her wall 6:10 that would mean that the knock on the door was Newt then. She glanced at her mirror one last time straightening her skirt before opening the door to him stallion his school uniform.