-teresa is just perfect

"Hey guys" you tell your best friends as you sit down at the table and no one says anything or looks you. They are all looking and talking to the new girl Teresa.

"Oh thanks for ask my Day was great, ya know I-" you were interrupted by Newt. Yes finally someone is paying attention to you!

"Y/n can you slim it we are trying to hear Teresa" he turns back listening to the girl. Your mouth hung open in shock.

"Okay well maybe I will jus leave them" Nothing.

"Or ya know the maze is closing in 5 minutes maybe I'll go into the maze and make friends with a griever at least they would give me attention" Nothing yet again.

You were becoming desperate, "I could walk around the glade without a shirt on all day tomorrow" you tried to get them to at least look at you. Nothing, this is getting ridiculous, but you had an idea.

"Teresa!" She looked at you. "Can I talk to you?" You asked and she nodded while the boys groaned that she was leaving.

"I'll be right back boys" she told them before winking at them.

You walked here into the dead heads when she starts talking.

"Is little y/n missing her attention?" She smirked at you.

"Yeah and I'm about to get it" you smirked back and hit her in the head with a log leaving her there.

You walked back into the homestead and set at your table.

"Where's Teresa?" They asked you.

"Oh she wasn't feeling well so she went to bed" you told them holding back a devilish smile.

"We should go check on her" Thomas said and they all stood up.

"No! She said she wanted to be alone and just go to sleep" you tried to get them to stay.

"Okay" Newt said as they set down.

"Teresa is great isn't she?" Thomas asked dreamily.

"Yeah she is the sweetest and most caring girl ever" Newt said the same way.

"Not to mention the hottest girl I've ever seen" Minho added.

"She is defiantly the best girl there is" Thomas added and they nodded in agreement.

"I gotta go" you told them your voice cracking. They looked at you as a tear slid down your face and you wiped it away immediately.

"Omg y/n we didn't mea-" Newt started but you cut him off.

"No I get is she the most caring and sweetest girl you ever meant and let's not forget the hottest. I'm glad she has been here for two days and you seem to like her so much more than your best friend, me! Who you've know for three years but y'all prolly forgot because y'all have seem to have forgotten about me since she has been around. But I'm mean I don't blame y'all, Teresa is just perfect" you told them rolling your eyes and storming out.

You would think after that your friends would pay you attention but nope after Teresa woke up and told everyone what you did, you were banished for breaking a rule, never harm another glader.

Yep Teresa is just perfect. You rolled your eyes and laughed out aloud at your thought before willingly stepping into the maze turning around at the last second to flip them off before the doors shut on you for good.