-mystery girl (au)

Newt, Minho, and Thomas climbed out of there car and looked towards the beach.

"Where's everyone at?!" Thomas whined. There was no one on the beach.

"There's one girl" Newt pointed out. There you sat on the wet sand letting the water wash over your feet.

"Dibs!" Minho and Thomas screamed at the same time walking towards you.

You looked up and noticed two people standing beside you, "umm hi? What are you going here?" You asked them

"Here to enjoy the beach, where's everyone else?" Thomas asked you.

"Well there is no one else Bc I didn't invite anyone else and this is my private beach so..." you smirked at them.

You looked them up and down, "but y'all are cute so I guess you can stay" you told them winking before putting your sunglasses on.

They grabbed a volleyball from the bag and asked if you wanted to play and you agreed.

"You never told us your name btw" Newt pointed out before serving.

"I know" you said before spiking it down in front of Thomas and Newt. Minho ran up and high fived  you.

Y'all continued playing and you and Minho ended up winning.

"Yay!" You bob screamed and you jumped and hugged him, wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Umm sorry" you said getting off, "I got excited" you giggled and the boys laughed.

"I'm Minho btw and their Newt and Thomas" Minho smiled.

"Ight, what hotel you guys staying at?" You asked them

"Captain Reynolds Suite" Newt told you.

"Yay! My dad owns that!" You giggled again and grabbed your beach bag. "Well come on"

Y'all walked into the hotel and so far so good, you haven't ran into your father. You made it to the elevator and waiting for it to come down.

"Can I get your number?" Minho asked you and everyone else agreed.

You typed your number in and name as "?"

"Really?" They questioned in sync. You giggled as the elevator opened and y'all climbed in.

The door was almost shut when you saw your fathers face appear and he screamed " (your/full/name) where do you think y-" the elevator door shutting cut you off.

You laid your forehead against the door and sighed.

"So y/n? That's a beautiful name" Newt laughed. You turned around giggling and smack his chest playfully.

This is so bad, I'm sorry!