-request 1

This is a request from Mikidees04 thank you for requesting and being patient! I hope this is good enough, I'm so nervous it won't be
_______________________

Mikaela's pov:

"Alright there you go Winston, be careful next time this is the third time this week end I have had to patch you up" I told him pointing at his other two finger that he had cut, that now had white bandages on them.

"I know but I'll probably see you tomorrow, thanks Mikaela" he told me before walking out of the med-Jack hut.

I laughed at his comment because it was must likely true as I put up all of the medical supplies.

I was putting up the bandages when I heard a knock on the door, "Come in!" I told them before turning around to see and uninjured Minho standing there.

"Hey Mikaela can I talk to you?" He seemed nervous, I wonder what's up?

"Hey come sit" I patted the bed that Winston had set on only moments ago. "Alright so what's up?"

"It's just I have to get this off my chest, just let me say it and don't interrupt me or I'll never tell you okay?" He pleaded.

"Okay?" I told him but it was more of a question from my confused state.

"Okay here it goes-" he took a deep breathe "I'm in love with you, I'm in love with everything about you and I can't help it. I never wanted to fall in love with you but it happened and I can't stop that. I'm in love with the way your dark brown eyes lighten up when you laugh or the way your golden brown hair shines in the sun. I'm so in love with Mikaela" He stood up and walk towards me pushing me against the wall.

"Minho, I'm with Newt" he ignored me.

"I love you so much Mikaela" he told me leaning in to kiss me before he was ripped off.

"Don't touch my girl friend you bloody shank!" Newt yelled at him towering over his body that was laying on the ground.

"Your not good enough for her she deserves someone better, someone like me" Minho told him standing up.

"You shank!" Newt yelled before punching him in the face.

"Newt! Newt stop!" I screamed for my boyfriend to stop but he continued to throw punches.

"Newt!" I yelled his name grabbing his arm when he elbowed me in the face. I stumbled back holding my hands to my now bleeding nose.

"Oh my god Mikaela!" Newt yelled locking Minho out the med-Jack hut and rushing over to me. "I'm so sorry, I can't believe I hit you-"

"Newt it's fine it was an accident I shouldn't have got in the middle of it" I told him grabbing something for my nose.

"I feel so bad because I hurt you and that's something I never wanted to happen, I never want to hurt you accident or not" Newt told me while my bleeding came to a stop.

"Newt it's fine I promise" I told him before wrapping my arms around his neck, his around my waist as his laid his head on my neck.

"I love you so much Mikaela, I don't deserve you" he mumbled against my neck before I picked up his head making his honey eyes stare into my dark brown.

"If anything I don't deserve you, you too good to me" I told him before leaning in to place our lips together in a sweet and gentle kiss.

I didn't know how to end this but I hope this is good enough oh my god I feel like it's not! Brb imma go cry bc imma failure... anyways hope you enjoyed it :)