-lie to me

You walked out of the Med-Jack hut where you work to see if you could find your boyfriend Thomas.

You stopped by the gardens to see your brother Newt. He had his back turned to you and was talking to Minho. Minho saw you and you put a finger over your lips and Minho smirked.

You ran and jumped on Newts back, making him stumbled and almost fell over.

"Bloody hell Y/n/n" you giggled before jumping off his back.

"Hey Minnie" you told Minho giving him a side hug.

"Hey little bit" he smiled at you, little bit sadly was his nickname for you.

"Hey do y'all know where Thomas is?" You asked them.

"Ooo looking for lover boy are we" Minho teased you and you slapped his chest.

"I think he's in the map room love" Newt told you and smiled at you.

"Thank god your my brother and not Minho" you playfully rolled your eyes before walking off to find your boyfriend.

You walked towards the map room crossing paths with Teresa.

"Hey Teresa" you smiled at her.

"Oh hey Y/N" she smirked, you wondered why but you shrugged it off.

"Well I'll see you later" you waved off and walked passed her.

You've never liked Teresa you could tell she liked Thomas and he sometimes acted like he liked her but he would promise you he only had eyes for you.

You always felt like she could take Thomas away from you so easily. I mean she was skinnier, curver, she had perfect raven colored hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was flawless. She had been her for about five months and you always got a bad feeling when she was around.

You opened the door to the map room and walked into see Thomas sitting at the map room desk sketching his mappings.

"Hey babe" you told him and kissed his check, wrapping your arms around his waist from behind and laying your chin on his shoulder watching him.

"Hey Y/n" he responded not even looking up from the paper.

After he had finished mapping it was time for dinner so y'all walked to the homestead hand in hand but when y'all walked in he let go of your hand.

You walked over to the table with Newt and Minho.

"Hey chica" Minho told you eating his food.

"Hey Minnie" you waved and looked to Newt "Hey Bubba" (that's what you called Newt, that's what I call my brother XD)

"Hey, what's wrong" he asked you examining your face.

"Nothing" you giggled nothing was wrong, you just have been thinking a lot.

You looked for Thomas but couldn't see him, "where's lover boy?" Minho asked reading your mind.

"Good question. Maybe he isn't feeling well he's been acting weird all day." You explained and they nodded. "Well I'll see you guys later I'm going to take  him some food" you got up and walked over to fry and he gave you some food and you thanked him.

You walked to Thomas hut opening the door to see him holding himself up with one arm while the other roomed Teresa's body while they kissed. You stood there for a second completely frozen.

"Sorry" you told them and they jumped at the sound of your voice.

"Y/n! Baby! Uhh what are you doing here?!" Thomas stuttered.

"I thought you weren't feeling well so me being the good girlfriend I am decided to bring you your dinner. Sorry I interrupted" you set the plate down and walked out into the pitch black dark.

Thomas ran out the door, not bothering to put a shirt on. You could see all the purple marks on his chest that was left on there by her! This made you cry harder than you already were.

"Y/n let me explain-" you cut him off.

"Tell me that wasn't what I think it was! Telling me you weren't making out with her while your with me!" You started crying harder, if that was possible.

"Y/n I'm sorry it's just-" you cut him off again.

"Tell me one last lie Thomas you seem to be pretty damn good at lying to me. So lie to me one last time, please" you begged him you just wanted him to tell you that he loved you and it was a mistake. You wanted him to say it even if it was a lie, just one last lie is all you needed.

"You want me to lie to you Y/n?" He asked you and you nodded looking at the ground tears streaming down your face.

"It's better than the truth" you choked out wiping your tears still looking down. He placed his finger under your chin looking into your eyes, you could barely see his face but he had water filling his eyes.

"I love you" he whispered to you before walking back into his hut leaving you all alone in the dark.