-im in love with the shape of you // request 4

request number 4! thank you peytinpatterson3 for requesting. hope you enjoy it!

------------

Maybe being the only girl in maze would make things so much easier, but Y/n would never what that feels like due to the fact she came up in the box a month after Teresa.

Y/n would always watch Teresa, the way her beautiful black hair swayed when she walked, or how she had the most stunning blue eyes that the guys always complimented. Y/n on the other hand didn't have any of that, or at least that's what she thought in her head.

She sighed looking away from Teresa down to her own body hating every inch of skin she saw, when her boyfriend came up wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hey beautiful" He whispered burying his face in her neck.

"Hey Gally" She replied turning to face him with a soft smile.

"You ready to go eat?" He asked her turning to walk towards the homestead.

"Im actually not hungry" Y/n commented ignoring the rumble in her stomach.

"Okay well go lie down, you seem a little under the weather. Ill come see you after I'm done okay?" She nodded giving him a small kiss before they went in opposite directions.

Y/n stood in front of the mirror getting change staring at her reflection. Rubbing her hands down her face that she hated. She hated the dark circles, the acne, the oily skin, all of it.

"Why can't I be more like her?" She pinched the skin on her stomach between her fingers cringing at the amount of 'fat' that was there.

She scanned her body tears pooling in her eyes with disgusted and just sadness. Why couldn't she just love her body? Why couldn't she just be beautiful?

"Y/n you feeling bet-" Gally was cut off of by Y/n screaming quite loudly.

"Get out! Gally go!" She held a blanket to her body closely using one hand to hold up the blanket, the other being used to shove Gally towards the door.

"Why? Stop. Y/n knock it off" He moved her arm off of his chest looking down at her as tears poured down her face.

He wrapped his arms around her pulling her shaking body into his, just holding her close to him trying to comfort her.

"Now what's wrong? Why didn't you come to dinner? And why are you crying?" He asked stepping back to look into her eyes still holding onto her arms.

"I don't want to eat" Y/n whispered looking down at the ground.

"What?"

"I dont wanna eat Gally. I dont wanna gain weight, Im already so fat. I hate my body, I didn't want you to see me like this. Its disgusting." She explained to him not making eye contact.

"Shut up. I dont want to hear you talk like that ever again you hear me? Your body is beautiful and amazing. You know why its amazing?" Y/n shook her head.

Gally grabbed her hands bring them to his lips kissing them "Your body one day will carry out child and give birth to it. It will care for them and it cares for you. I love this body because its yours and it will take care of the most important people to me one day. and its already taking care of my number one"

"Gally..." Y/n trailed off tears still welling in her eyes this time happy ones. "You are amazing"

"Tell me something I dont know" He joked causing her to playfully shove his shoulder. "Now lets go get you something to eat okay beautiful?"

---------

A little reminder for you guys that you are all so beautiful and amazing. Your bodies are perfect because they are yours. Now please make sure eat something today for me. ilyyyy <3