-you speak another language (meeting him)

Thomas: (Spanish)

"Hey you must be the new greenie, I'm Thomas" he told you sticking his hand for you to shake and you did.

"Hola, sí soy nuevo aquí. Mis nombres (y/n) encantados de conocerte" (hello, yes im new here. My names (y/n) nice to meet you) you told him in your native language.

"Uhhh?" Thomas said really confused and you giggled at his cute confused face.

"Hi" you told him smiling.

"See now that I understand" he smiled at you causing you to blush and giggle.

Newt: (Latin)

"Okay so this is the homestead" Newt told you giving you a tour, he hadn't let you talk this entire time because he said it would get done quicker if you stay quiet.

He finished giving you the tour and turned to you. "So have you remembered you name?" You nodded. "Okay well, do you have any questions?"

"mihi nomen (y/n) et quod sic unum habeo de quaestione quid est?" You asked him pointing towards the walls. (My names y/n and yes I have one question what's out there?)

"I have no idea what you just said but I'm guessing your asking about outside those walls" he laughed as you nodded your head.

"Well then..." he began telling you about the grievers.

Minho: (French)

"Alright you think you got what it takes to me a runner greenie?" Minho challenged you.

"Oui" (yes) you smirked at him.

"French huh?" He asked you and you nodded proudly.

"Say something else" he told you and smirked at you raising an eyebrow and you giggled.

"vous êtes un abruti arrogant et vous pensez que vous êtes si cool quand vous ne l'êtes pas. Côté lumineux, vous n'êtes vraiment pas mauvais à regarder, vous êtes vraiment très chaud et ces muscles. Oh mon-" you told him smirking because he has no idea what you just said.

(you're an arrogant asshole and you think your so cool when your not. Bright side you definitely not bad to look at, your actually really hot and those muscles. oh my-)

"merci, votre pas mal à regarder non plus. Vraiment beau" (Thank you, your not bad to look at either. Beautiful actually) He smirked and winked at you before turning towards the walls waiting for them to open.

Your mouth hung open in shock and your face red from embarrassment.

Sorry Minhos was better than the others b/c well I'm pretty fluent in French bc my moms side of the family is French and my dads is British (fun fact lol).

So I had to put my favorite person with my second language lol