-little bit badass

What the hell! Where am I? More importantly, who am I? Why don't I remember anything?

You take a deep breath and look around, trying to analyze your situation. You're in a box, and it looks like it's going up. You're surrounded by crates, you are almost certain that you are being kidnapped, and in order for you to face your kidnappers, you need to remain calm. However, the fact that you can't recall anything about yourself doesn't really help your situation. You remember how to do many things, but you don't know where or from whom you learned them. You're sure, if you don't get out of this thing soon you will go insane.
Suddenly the box jolts to a stop and you fall backwards, the top starts to open and you are blinded by a bright light coming through the top. You cover you face as you hear someone jumping into the box.

You try to steady your heartbeat and hear a boy with a British accent say, "Welcome to the Gla-" the boy suddenly stops speaking as you uncover your face, he looks down at you with wide eyes.

"What is it Newt?" You hear a deep voice say from outside the box.
"It's a girl," British boy, Newt you assume, says in shock.

"What? Have you never seen a girl before," You surprise yourself with your own confidence, "I never thought a group of people would kidnap somebody, and then be so surprised to see them."

"Y-you got me all wrong Greenie," Newt stutters, "We didn't kidnap you, trust me."

You scoff and he stretches out a hand to you. You look at him wearily and finally decide to take his hand; he gets you up and gets himself out of the box, reaching down to help you out as well. You take this moment to analyze your surroundings, and notice 30-40 faces staring down at you. They're all boys, your heart fills with dread as your situation unfolds. You decide that you will not make yourself seem weak in front of these boys.

You ignore Newts hand and, with some effort, push yourself up out of the box; some of the boys raise their eyebrows at you, clearly impressed by your courage.

"Alright Greenie, I'm Alby, I'm the leader in this place, and as you can see you're the only girl around here, so just relax for now, and we'll try to answers your questions during the tour," You are now standing behind Newt, facing the crowd of boys, this is when a sheath on Newt's back catches your eye. It contains a machete; this gives you an idea, "As for the rest of you boys-"

You interrupt Alby by suddenly pulling the machete out from the sheath and putting it out in front of you, "Stay away from me! I don't know who you are, hell; I don't even know who I am, and who's to say you people aren't the ones who brought me here!"

The boys look stunned, you take this as an opportunity to scope your surroundings, you see a large gap between the walls, you instantly spin on your heels, and sprint toward the exit, clutching onto the machete so hard your knuckles go white. You aren't thinking clearly, all you can think of at this moment is escape; the wind is knocked out of you as you are tackled to the ground. You look up and see Newt on top of you, pinning you to the ground, you finally notice how attractive this guy is, his messy blonde hair and warm brown eyes, his prominent jawbone and muscular arms. Snap out of it! You quickly put the machete to his throat.

"Get off me," You hiss.
"Listen, we're not going to hurt you, I promise love," His nickname makes your heart flutter and for a second you forget what you were doing, he uses this chance and pushes the machete away, holding your wrist down. You see Alby walking over, he looks angry. Shit.

"That's enough Greenie," He says calmly, this just makes him look scarier. He pulls you to your feet and half-drags half-carries you to a little pit in the ground that they called the Slammer. He puts you in there to 'allow you to calm down'.

"Let me out!" You shout, "Let me ou-" you voice breaks at the end this time and you fall to the ground putting your head in your knees, you finally let the tears come.

"Don't cry love, please don't cry," You look up sniffling, and see Newt looking down at you, "I know you're scared but you've got to believe me, we aren't trying to hurt you."

Newt then begins to explain how everyone went through the same thing you did. You finally feel calm and he pulls you out of the Slammer, "Do you remember your name love?"

"It's," You pause for a second, "Y/N! My name's Y/N!"

Newt gives you a tour of the Glade and all the boys give you no more than a simple glance, some even cower away causing Newt to let out a low chuckle. You could already tell that you and Newt would be good friends, and you can't help but hope that maybe you will be a little more than just friends.