-red

Everyone has a favourite colour wether its white like the clouds, green like the grass or orange like a burning fire. No matter what it was or why it was, everyone had one.

Except Gally, he swore he didnt have one and never had. Y/n was determined to find him one, no matter what it took.

"What about blue? Like the sky or like the lake? It can be light blue? Darker blue? I like the colour blue, do you?" Y/n asked Gally looking up at the sky.

"Its okay, not really my favourite colour" He shook her off walking back towards the house he was working on like Alby had asked.

Y/n had been walking around all day bugging Gally trying to find his favourite colour. She had tried blue, but he did not like the sky. She showed him yellow, but he did not care for the sun. She had even picked him flowers but he didn't like pink, purple, or orange either.

They were now walking through the deadheads going to get manure while Y/n continued to bug him over his favourite colour which he still had not chose.

"Gally you have to pick a colour! Ive showed you basically every single colour i know. How do you not have a favourite yet? You wanna know what my favourite is? I like y/f/c" Y/n talked looking up at him not paying much attention to where she was walking when she had tripped over a root busting her knee open on a rock.

"Awe damn it. My knees bleeding" Y/n winced wiping the dirt off her hands looking down at her busted  knee which was already creating a pool of blood.

"Yeah, it is..." Gally trailed off staring at the blood around her knee.

Red. He liked red. It was his favorite colour.

"You can't leave, you belong to the maze" Gally spoke standing in front of the gladers who had just escaped the glade.

"Gally..." Y/n stepped towards him before she was pulled back by Minho.

"Dont he's been stung" Minho pointed out the black veins trailing up his arms and neck.

"Gally we dont belong to the maze. Put the gun down, Gally please. We did it, we are free now" Y/ stepped forward a small amount in front of the group trying to reason with him.

"No!" Gally yelled before firing gun towards the group, towards Y/n. More specifically straight through her chest.

So he liked red. He liked it so much he left her in a pool of it, but that's because he loved red... and he loved her.