-flirts

Another day in the glade, another person to fix up in the Med-jack tent, another annoying pick up line from Minho.

"Your lips look lonely, do they wanna meet mine?" Minho smirked, waggling his eyebrows suggestively.

You groaned, scurrying around the tent, rummaging for the band aids. "Oh, just hold on a second,"

"Sorry, I can't hold on, I've already fallen for you."

You turned around to look at him, a smile threatening to form on your face. "Get out of my tent, you shank."

Minho ran out, cackling the entire way. "See you later, sweetheart!"

You rolled your eyes. It was normal for Minho to use an ungodly amount of pick up lines on you. It wasn't normal for him to deliberately go out of his way to use them. He'd been in the Med-jack tent about 14 times today, and it wasn't even lunch yet!

The next 15 minutes were uneventful and spent cleaning up the mess Clint and Jeff always seemed to leave in their wake.

A small knock on the door brought your attention to the pair of devils.

"Hey, Y/N, it's time for lunch," Jeff said as he walked into the room and immediately knocked a few bandage rolls off of the counter.

Clint shook his head and stooped down to pick up the bandage rolls. "Hey, you look really pretty today, Y/N."

A light pink dusted your cheeks. "Thanks," you muttered as you walked out of the room. You were used to Minho and a few other boys, mainly Thomas flirting with you, but you weren't really used to compliments from other boys.

As you walked over to get your food, you heard a few catcalls from various people.

What was going on with all of them today? You thought to yourself as you got in the line for food. Did they plan it or something?

Sure, you liked receiving compliments, and it made you feel good when someone flirted with you. That was normal for everyone. But the guy you actually liked never seemed to acknowledge you in anything other than a friendly manner.

You shrugged, pushing the thoughts out of your mind as you got your food and went over to the table where Minho, Thomas, Chuck, and Newt were sitting. Just as you were about to sit down next to Newt, Thomas pulled you over to him, dragging you onto the sit between him and Minho.

"Here's our favorite person!" Thomas grinned, brown eyes sparkling mischievously.

Minho smiled at you and you knew, you just knew, that that shank was going to use another pick up line on you. You mentally prepared yourself as he opened his mouth.

"Most guys need three meals a day to keep going. I just need eye contact with you," Minho winked, a playful smile on his face.

You nodded. "Oh, so then you wouldn't mind if I just took this," You started to move his plate away from him, oblivious to Newt's glare at Minho.

"Heh, well Doll face, y'see, I'm a runner, so I really do need my food, but it wasn't a bad pick up line this time, right?" Minho stuttered, quickly grabbing his sandwich off of his plate before you could get it out of his reach.

"It was decent, but maybe next time don't use one like that when we're about to eat. It makes it pretty redundant."

Minho nodded, eyes on his sandwich. "Noted," he mumbled through a mouthful of food.

"So, does Minho use those on you a lot?" Newt questioned, turning his angry gaze away from Minho.

You shrugged. "Yea, kind of."

"He's constantly doing it," Thomas added, snaking an arm around your waist.

"I need to talk to you, Y/N," Newt quickly stated, an urgent tone to his voice.

Thomas moved his hand off of you. "Have fun," the boy said, his tone hinting at something, as if saying "Haha, I know what's about to happen and you don't".

You got up and followed Newt to some of the trees surrounding the Glade. Everyone else was away eating and the Glade felt much quieter than usual.

"So, uh, what's up?" You awkwardly scratched your the back of your neck, cheeks turning bright pink. You'd always wanted to have more time with Newt, but now that you got it, you didn't know what to do. Your crush on him had gotten to be bigger than you thought.

Newt looked down at his feet, glancing up quickly to look you in your eyes, and then darting his gaze back down to the ground. He looked nervous.

"Okay, I've, um, I've been meaning to talk to you about this for a while," the blonde boy drew a shaky breath, then shook his head. "I can't do this," he mumbled.

He took a few quick steps forward and before you knew what was happening, his lips were on yours and fireworks were going off in your head. You kissed him back but before long you both had to pull away.

"I think you got your point across pretty well," you breathed out, eyes staring into his. "But maybe you should try again, just in case."