-together (teen wolf crossover)

"Everyone from the age 13-19 report to the hospital" An alert on the tv went off.

The pack looked at each other considering they all were 16 years old, confused before going to the hospital.

"Mom what's going on?" Scott asked Melissa.

"There's this disease called the flare, it's infecting people. Your age group is the most likely to be immune so y'all will be test and if you immune you will be sent to a place called WICKED" she explained to the confused kids. 

They all set in the waiting room after being tested, Y/ns leg bounced nervously as she set between Lydia and Malia. The kids were only 16, they shouldn't have to be getting infected but they also have dealt with the supernatural so this was nothing they couldn't handle.

"We have the test results" Melissa told them before her voice crack "Y/n and Stiles y'all are immune the rest are not"

"Wake up!" Someone screamed in my ear making me squel before I feel out of my hammock.

I stood up to see my boyfriend Thomas standing there laughing, "Screw you" I told him brushing off my clothes.

"You did last night" He smirked "But I mean if your mad at me I could just leave you here while we get out of the maze" He said walking to the door.

"Dont you dare!" I yelled jumping on his back making him laugh.

"I could never leave you" He told me pushing a peice of hair behind my ear making me blush "I love you Jade"

"I love you too Thomas" I smiled before kissing him.

"Really?" Frypan asked as we stood in front of a door that said 'Exit' in bold green letters above the door.

Thomas looked at me as I gave a reasurring smile before he opened the door. We walked in to see people on the floor covered in their own blood, they looked like doctors since they were wearing white lab coats.

"Bloody hell" Newt muttered walking over to the bodies "Someone explain to me why it looks like something or someone took a bite out of this womans arm?"

"Maybe after the three years we were all in the maze the world was taken over by werewolves" I joked.

"Yes Jade cause those are totally real" Minho teased walking over to Newt.

I walked over to a set of computers admiring them when I heard a girls voice yell which was weird since I was the only girl in the group.

"Y/n?!" I turned my head to a girl about my age with strawberry blonde hair running towards me with a group of people our age behind her.

I backed away from her running into a compuer making it shatter to the ground, "Jade are you okay? Who the hell are they?"

"Im fine Thomas and I dont know. They yelled 'Y/n' then ran towards me" I explained.

"Stiles! Thank god we found you baby" A girl with short dirty blonde hair said trying to kiss him.

"Who the hell are yall? Whos Y/n? What the hell is a Stiles? And why the shuck did you just try to kiss my boyfriend you slinthead" I yelled at the group of strange teens.

"What do you mean? Your Y/n McCall, your my little sister" A boy with black hair and brown eyes told me confused. "And your Stiles" He said to Thomas.

"Sorry mate you must have the wrong people, thats Jade and Thomas" Newt told them.

"No see look" A curly head boy pulled out a cell phone and showed me a picture while the girl who called Thomas baby did the same to him. It was me on his back kissing his cheek while he was smiling at the camera. "Thats you Y/n and me your boyfriend Isaac"

"What the hell why cant I remember anything?" I muttered to myself backing up knocking into a box making it fall, shots filled with a blue liquid rolled out.

I picked one up and read it, 'A5 Isaac Newton memories' I handed it to Newt frantically before looking through all the viles until I found the two I had been searching for.

"Heres its our memories" I hand one to Thomas that said 'A2 Stiles Stilinski memories. "Place the neddle into your vein and push this button" I told him.

"Can I talk to you alone?" Thomas asked and I nodded pulling me into a room away from the strange teens and the Gladers who were just as confused as us.

"You going to do it?" He asked me after shutting the door.

"I dont know" I sighed sittig down my back against the door. "This is so much so fast, we just left the maze we had been in for three years. Find out we knew each other before this but werent together and were with completely different people" I told him rolling the shot between my fingers.

"Yeah I know what you mean" He breathed out sliding down beside me.

"Im also terrified after we get our memories back you wont love me anymore" I said looking away not wanting him to see my tear filled eyes.

He placed his hand under my chin making me look at him, "Hey I dont care if were Stiles and Y/n or Jade and Thomas, were going to be together one way or another. Becuase I dont know that girl and I dont care to, but I do know you. I know the beautiful, smart, curious, funny and strong girl that I fell in love with and I dont care what anyone says or does Im never going to stop loving you" He told me leaning in to bring our lips together in a soft and gentle but passionate kiss.

"I love you so much Thomas" I mumbled against his lips before pecking them. "Ive decided what Im going to do" I told him standing up.

"I have too, you wanna do the honors?" He asled standing up before wrapping an arm around my waist.

"We can do it togetger" I smiled before placing my vile in front of him on the floor while he placed his in front of mine.

We walked out of the room hand in hand with smiles on our face as the blue liquid flowed out in a stream of water and glass behind us.

Sorry for any mistakes I did this on my laptop