-all of me

You stood in the deadheads crying. You were nothing compared to her of course Thomas liked her more. How could he not? she had the perfect body, beautiful blue eyes and perfect hair then there was you.

"Y/n?" Thomas called out to you and walked towards you as you quickly whipped away the tears.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked seeing your eyes and nose red from crying.

"Why are you with me Thomas? I'm nothing compared to her! Don't you see her! She is beautiful I'm so ugly and fat! I hate myself so much. Just leave me Tom, I don't deserve you, you could do so much better. You deserve someone like Teresa" you cried.

"Y/n baby, I don't want any other girl. God, if you could just see what I see. I see a beautiful, funny, smart amazing girl who I love more than anything. I would stay in glade if it meant I could be with your forever." He pulled you into his arms and you cried into his chest.

He looked into your eyes, his thumb stroking your cheek as he laid his forehead on yours.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in and you kicking me out.
You got my head spinning, no kidding.
I can't pin you down.

He pulled away from you and looked into your eyes and leaned closer with your lips almost touching.

What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy don't know what hit me but I'll be alright.

He pulled his head back a bit not letting your lips touch yet, he ran his hand down your arms causing a shiver to go down your spine. He smiled at you and you couldn't help but smile back.

My heads underwater but I'm breathing fine.
Your crazy and I'm out of my mind

He looked back into your eyes and pushed his lips onto yours, placing his hands out your hips and yours were tangled in his hair.

Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

He swiped his tongue against your bottom lip and you let him in. His tongue explored your mouth.

Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
Your my end and my beginning
Even when I loose, I'm winning

Y'all pulled away for air and looked into each other's eyes smiling.

"Your beautiful you may not think so but maybe just maybe one day if I tell you enough you'll start to believe it. And yeah y/n Teresa is attractive but she is nothing compared to my babygirl. You are the best thing that has every happened to me y/n" he told and tears were brimming your eyes.

Your three your arms around his neck and his went around your waist as you hugged him.

I give you all of me and you give me all of you

You pulled back and kissed him again wanting to have the taste of his lips on your last forever.

How many times do I have to tell you, even when your crying your beautiful too